by CarterZ198

Original Post

Tidal Wave Promo

★★★★ Apprentice

Thoughts on the new promo?

Message 1 of 5 (473 Views)

Re: Tidal Wave Promo

Champion (Retired)
@CarterZ198 Weve been on the trail for some copy paste promos lately. This one is the same as ZionVsLebron from just 3 promos before.

And in the last 2 promos, there was a 104 shaq, and a 104 Howards, which I unfortunately posses already, but the +4 boost seems worth giving a try.

For the second master I'd like a PG as my best is 102 Harden still, but the PG stats for 104 aren't exactly satisfying, but I'll still head for Nelson, considering his stats were more enticing.

For free to play players, 2 masters would be achievable with a hard grind throughout the promo. P2W may manage to get all 6.

There's one slight change, which I'd like to bring to everyone's notice, once you're done with the promo, you can quicksell your promo players for a new currency, and the more currency you have the better position you'll have on the leaderboard. It supposedly extends for weeks after the promo ends.

Happy Grinding!

Also a few of my friends have done the promo math which is accessible at
https://ealounge.weebly.com/tidal-wave
Message 2 of 5 (458 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@TheScholarAM Yep! I've already seen the promo math. To be honest, I am disappointed with this promo. Just copy and pasted.
Message 3 of 5 (448 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I think this is a bench player promo. Obviously these promo masters are 104 overall which is not so high as we expected. But the meaning of this short promo for me is to let noncash players to catch up with cash players. Also give some good bench cards for cash players. It is for sure not the main promos as we all like. So 5 days short promo is good to be not long time.

**********BIG FAN of NBALM from Season 1. Interested in making NBALM great again. Stay Home & Play Together.
Message 4 of 5 (420 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@CarterZ198 This promo is trash just like LeBron Vs Zion, Battle for LA, Dungeon, and more fully sets promos
Message 5 of 5 (395 Views)