Thx Ea Battlefield

by GipsyDanGERTTV

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Thx Ea Battlefield

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

THX EA Battlefield,IAm insider play Battlefield 4&1 on Pc and Xbox Have premium Pass buy Deluxe Edition play on CBT server and become not a key for Battlefield 5 alpha Thx i have pre order Batllefield 5 but i have restore it. Thx Ea.

Message 1 of 2 (455 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Thx Ea Battlefield

Hero (Retired)

Hello,

I can understand why you might be frustrated by not getting into the closed alpha, but here's the thing:

It's a closed alpha. Number of players in closed alpha is supposed to be very small compared to full game or even an open beta. It means that a lot of people will not get to play it, obviously. Also, alpha test requires a lot of different types of players - someone who barely played Battlefield is just as valuable for feedback as someone who played thousands of hours, as they focus on different things, which helps the game developers more.

Why is it like this? Because alpha does not exist so that people can have an early look at the game - it's for finding bugs and making sure that the game works and is ready for beta testing. And you know who gets to play the beta? Everyone, because it's open. And it will start in early September, so in just few weeks. Be patient.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (533 Views)

All Replies

Re: Thx Ea Battlefield

Hero (Retired)

Hello,

I can understand why you might be frustrated by not getting into the closed alpha, but here's the thing:

It's a closed alpha. Number of players in closed alpha is supposed to be very small compared to full game or even an open beta. It means that a lot of people will not get to play it, obviously. Also, alpha test requires a lot of different types of players - someone who barely played Battlefield is just as valuable for feedback as someone who played thousands of hours, as they focus on different things, which helps the game developers more.

Why is it like this? Because alpha does not exist so that people can have an early look at the game - it's for finding bugs and making sure that the game works and is ready for beta testing. And you know who gets to play the beta? Everyone, because it's open. And it will start in early September, so in just few weeks. Be patient.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 2 of 2 (534 Views)