Re: Thoughts on Disruptor & Hammerpoint rounds?

by asukojo

Original Post

Thoughts on Disruptor & Hammerpoint rounds?

[ Edited ]
Champion

What are people's thoughts on the new hop-ups?

I personally really love the idea behind these hop-ups, though unsure how much action the Hammerpoint rounds are going to see late game.

Never the less I am 100% going to be running around with the Alternator more seeing as it's getting a buff on top of this!

Would anyone be able to tell me how much extra damage the hop-ups are going to do? @EA_David @EA_Blueberry ?

Also what rarity will they be? We have a lot of purple ones already, I would be totally fine with these just being blue so it's easier to tell them apart.

Peace x

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Got some QOL ideas for Apex? Add them here: 

Apex Legends QOL Collection

Message 1 of 3 (641 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Since we have more and more hop up, and when we ping them, they just say "I need a hop up" but don't say exactly what kind of hop-up.

The character need to explicitly say what kind of hop-up he's looking for (similiar to Banglore who describe the hopup she found) :

"I need hop-up for P2020"

"I need hop-up for select-fire"

"I need Disruptor hop-up"

And if he found it by himself or change weapon:

"I found the hop-up, I'm good now, dibs"

"I don't need the hopup anymore., don't worry about it"

Message 2 of 3 (624 Views)

★★★★ Pro

uhm.. You can see what they are requesting in the kill feed, top right...

Message 3 of 3 (609 Views)