Re: Thoughts and suggestions about NBALM

by RNM62145466

Original Post

Thoughts and suggestions about NBALM

Champion

Some thoughts about the game I've made and a few suggestions that I think that would make it even better:

Monthly Masters are great, you can upgrade one Master up to 102/103 OVR just by playing the game and collecting tokens from campaign and objectives. Objectives could have another level e.g. 110 because most of the time you collect objectives points easily up to 90.
Lineups Campaigns and Live Pass are great.
Multi-Year Lineup events I think that should also have Daily, Weekly & Monthly events for Dust & NBA cash (NBA cash is only weekly for now).
Maybe each user can get his own unique player (name, stats, etc) that will upgrade to 104/105 OVR and will be connected to these events.
Showdown has the right amount of stamina to spend to play your turn and the rewards are quite good.
Arena is so unstable that you can't play a single game (at least I can't).
After the first 8 seasons it's almost impossible to win the finals. I like that you play four quarters, I'd like each quarter to be 3 minutes instead of 02:30 and the stamina to be reduced to 25.
Premier pack should refresh every Monday just like the Pro pack that refreshes every day.
Could also be a daily login reward that will give you coins e.g. 1000 coins per day.
Ads system need improvement.
Superstar Giannis unique trait needs improvement, 20 seconds is very limited time.
Shaq's trait is so unrealistic.

If you tag me in your replies I'll see your answers sooner
Message 1 of 6 (717 Views)

Champion (Retired)

THanks for the info, but better make a topic and focus on one topic. Wink It will be clearer and more helpful i think.

**********BIG FAN of NBALM from Season 1. Interested in making NBALM great again. Stay Home & Play Together.
Message 2 of 6 (690 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I have a lot of great suggestions too for NBALM:

Dear EA SPORTS,

Please listen up. I really would like if you could post a new promo about The Warriors We Believe and RUN TMC. This Warriors Promo coming up should contain all of the Warriors we believe items by grinding no money or nba cash spent. I am a true Warriors fan so if you are a true warriors fan, tell EA that you want a We Believe promo again but not the ad campaign version. We want a we believe campaign with events and that is grind-able. In the Campaign, make sure you add the two Warriors orange and white we believe jerseys that are really easy to get no money spent. This is a really good campaign idea. For players, add Curry, Klay, and Draymond. For arenas, add the Oracle arena and not the chase center because you guys put the name as Oracle Arena this season and it is actually the Chase Center design. So please make sure you guys put the name and design as Oracle Arena. Add the Town and the bay jerseys ( Yellow and Black). Add the Three we Believe jerseys in one pack( White, Navy Blue, and Orange). Add the Oracle arena with The Town design too with the regular Oracle arena. This would be a fantastic campaign idea. Add Steve Kerr as the boost item. Add the Warriors black Chinese jersey. Add the Warriors throwback court  the Big W on it from the 2006-2007 season. Also, one of the best things to add in my new promo suggestion is the old Warriors player from 2016. His name is Marreese Speights. Add him as a prize in a bonus event. He is know as a fan’s favorite just like Alex Caruso. Add him with plus mid range to team and plus three pointer to team. Also, add Wilt Chamberlain like EA said to me and the community of twitter for NBALM.

Please make this happen EA Sports because I just contacted one of your workers and he said that EA sports listen to most of the ideas that the NBA live mobile community’s say.

This would be an insane Campaign. When you guys make this campaign:

1. Make it as soon as possible

2. Make sure the promo is grind-able and not an ad campaign.

3. Make sure that it is possible and easy to get most of the items( especially the hardwood classics 2006 white, navy blue, and orange we believe jerseys) no money spent.

4. Make sure that the promo will get you these items no money spent and grinding( Oracle arena, Warriors the bay and the town jerseys, Warriors We Believe jerseys, Steve Kerr, warriors black Chinese jersey).

1. Make sure that the courts, jerseys, and boost items are all platinum, Royal, or Super items.

I am saying to launch this promo soon because the Warriors are my favorite team and I want all of the Warriors items in NBA live mobile. I also think that it is a promo for everyone. Everyone please agree with me because the Warriors dynast is amazing. I hope you understand EA. I know that you are a warriors fan too @DannyAwesome.

EA SPORTS, please listen to me because if you guys think about it, it is a great promo idea( especially not an ad campaign). Also, you guys told me on a live chat for help that you guys listen to the community most of the time.

From,

John Mousouroulis

Message 3 of 6 (672 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

WARRIORS WE BELIEVE/RUN TMC PROMO

This Promo Is A Seven Day Promo

Campaign Milestones

Milestone

Cost

Reward

500 Dynasty Points

2018-2019 Golden State Warriors “The Town” Alternate Court

1,500 Dynasty Points

2018-2019 Golden State Warriors Chinese City Edition Jersey (Platinum)

2,300 Dynasty Points

We Believe Sign Boost Item (Platinum)

3,300 Dynasty Points

Golden State Warriors The Bay Jersey (Platinum)

4,600 Dynasty Points

Golden State Warriors The Town Jersey (Platinum)

6,000 Dynasty Points

Andre Iguodala( Overall depending when promo gets launched)

6,900 Dynasty Points

Steve Kerr Coach Boost Item (Platinum)

8,100 Dynasty Points

Golden State Earned EditionJersey (Platinum)

9,200 Dynasty Points

Oracle Arena Court 2018-2019 Season (Platinum)

10,100 Dynasty Points

Chris Mullin ( Overall depending on when the promo gets launched)

11,200 Dynasty Points

2006 Hardwood Classic We Believe Jerseys. White, Orange, Navy Blue (Royal Item)

12,200 Dynasty Points

2006-2007 Golden State Warriors Court (Royal Item)

13,400 Dynasty Points

Tim Hardaway (Overall depending on when the promo gets launched)

14,300 Dynasty Points

Lockdown Pack

15,700 Dynasty Points

Wilt Chamberlain (Overall depending on when the promo gets launched)

16,800 Dynasty Points

Sharpshooter Pack

17,900 Dynasty Points

Harrison Barnes (Overall depending on when promo gets launched)

19,000 Dynasty Points

Monthly master pack (5 tokens)

20,100 Dynasty Points

Street Pack

21,500 Dynasty Points

Draymond Green (Overall depending on when promo gets launched)

23,000 Dynasty Points

Bonus Tier Select Pack

25,000 Dynasty Points

Bonus Tier Select Pack

27,000 Dynasty Points

Bonus Tier Select Pack

29,000 Dynasty Points

Bonus Tier Select Pack

31,000 Dynasty Points

Bonus Tier Select Pack

33,000 Dynasty Points

Bonus Tier Select Pack

35,000 Dynasty Points

Bonus Tier Select Pack

37,000 Dynasty Points

Bonus Tier Select Pack

39,000 Dynasty Points

Bonus Tier Select Pack

41,000 Dynasty Points

Bonus Tier Select Pack

EVENTS FOR THE PROMO:

25 Stamina = 75 Dynasty Points.

+50 Points first win. The first win resets every 4 hours.

50 Stamina = 100 Dynasty Points

+75 Points first win. The first win resets every 4 hours.

75 Stamina = 125 We Believe Points

+100 Points first win. The first win resets every 4 hours.

BONUS EVENT:

PRIZE:

Marreese Speights Golden State Warriors Fans Favorite. (Overall depending on when the promo gets launched)

ADS FOR THE PROMO:

Watch 5 ads: Each ad gives 300 Dynasty Points

Buy 5 coin packs: Each coin pack contains 300 dynasty points.

LEADERBOARD PRIZES:

Number One:

Premier Pack, Pro pack, 15000 coins quicksell, 250 NBA Cash, We Believe pack, Baron Davis (Overall depending on when the promo gets launched)

Numbers Ranked 2-5:

Premier Pack, Pro pack, 15000 coins quicksell, 100 NBA Cash, We Believe Pack

Numbers Ranked 6-20:

Premier Pack, Pro pack, 15000 coins quicksell, We Believe Pack.

Numbers Ranked 21-50:

Pro pack, 15000 coins quicksell.

Numbers Ranked 51-100:

Pro pack, 10000 coins quicksell.

Numbers Ranked 101 and up:

10000 coins quicksell.

Message 4 of 6 (669 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Courts:

1. Miami Heat Vice Black and Pink court

2. Warriors We Believe Court with the big W for We Believe in the middle

3. Warriors Addition Court the Bay

I didn’t name all of the jerseys and courts. You guys can put more in the promo and event. You can put a player with the jersey and court for their team such as Dwyane  Wade and the Heat items. Please consider making this promo along with the Warriors We Believe Promo that I suggested too in a different email. Make sure it is grind-able and not an ad promo. We want to get every item no money spent. 

Do not let the NBA LIVE MOBILE fans down EA. We need this in NBA LIVE MOBILE more than anything. A lot of NBA LIVE MOBILE YouTubers agreed with me on this.

Thank you EA and please respond to this to let me know about changing a couple things in NBA LIVE MOBILE.

Message 5 of 6 (657 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

IMPROVEMENTS FOR NBA LIVE MOBILE:

Create classic jerseys and Classic courts.

Use my two great promo ideas.

Make a bench mode in Seasons and Showdown where you can swap players from your bench.

Create an announcer in Seasons.

Create warm ups in seasons

Create my player and be able to train him.

Create Locker room where you can see inside.

Create coach on sidelines in seasons

Create master players for season modes

Create every single NBA Jersey of all time. (They are so much better than these in season 4)

When you are logging in, put 3 options:

Option 1: Ultimate (Play with your Ultimate, street, lockdown, sharpshooter, and multi-year lineups for promos, events, and game modes. Same thing as NBA Live Mobile right now)

Option 2: NBA Seasons (Play with an updated NBA Season roster with trades, injuries, and signing with teams. This mode does not include and of the Option 1 ultimate lineups. You just play with any NBA Team of all time in a season mode and you can adjust the quarter time)

Option 3: My Career ( Play with a customized player that you made. Pick a team for that player. Use the player for that NBA teams season games. Go to practices. Train your player. Play in the park with your player. Level up your player from a 65 and up.

Message 6 of 6 (656 Views)