Thoughts On Who Should Get Buffed and Nerfed in The Next Balance Patch

by SundropDot

Original Post

Re: Thoughts On Who Should Get Buffed and Nerfed in The Next Balance Patch

★★★★★ Apprentice
@SundropDot Agreed, I'm not sure about brainwasher, citron and sunflower.
I think that sunflower can stay like this, citron needs some shield hp nerf (not as big as you said) and a laser buff. I my opinion brainwasher can be changed by making it so you can't use abilities right after the charge ends (increase cool down of charge and uppercut) and make it so max charge does 110 dmg, (if you want to vanquish someone with 125 hp you need to combo it with uppercut, making you very vulnerable.
Message 11 of 13 (187 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Explosive Escape was useful without being overly obnoxious in GW2, but too, the Imp was vanquished with their mech if the mech was taken out before you could use the escape ability. They should bring that dynamic back. They did nerf explosive escape to not have such a huge AoE, as it was insane before that change. The mech just isn't that great right now and while too many mechs could be extremely tedious to deal with in GW2, they just aren't that great in BfN and the Imp/Mech combo needs to be looked at.

Message 12 of 13 (184 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Iron_Guard8 Imp in general should have gotten a rework since there are team-play classes that can transform into a more powerful form. Imp is a weird case now. I wished they would have given him the ability to attach himself to other zombies instead of Wizard. This way it would reflect his behavior with gargantuas in PvZ 1. Then Wizard could have gotten the ability to turn plants into sheep, like in PvZ 2.
Message 13 of 13 (173 Views)