This is why you can't win games in APEX. MM is fine ? LMAO

by JeLezen

Original Post

This is why you can't win games in APEX. MM is fine ? LMAO

★★★★★ Apprentice

I would like to ask if is possible for Rookie tier player to get matched with Apex Predator tier player? if answer is yes,you can see where the problem with this game comes from. No wonder i can't win games when me as Gold 2 i have palyer level 14 Rookie tier as my teammate in SOLOQ. CONFUSION 100 of HOW this MM system really works.

Message 1 of 2 (353 Views)

Re: This is why you can't win games in APEX. MM is fine ? LMAO

Champion
@JeLezen I've seen a lot of the same. Rookie players in all tiers below Plat, when the restriction kicks in regarding team member rank. I would like to think that Rookie tier wouldn't be able to get thrown into matches with Plat+ players, but I feel like I've seen posts to the contrary. I could be mistaken though

It really sucks for the actual newbies. They shouldn't be getting thrown in with higher ranks. In my opinion, Rookie should only play against Rookie, since it's the only rank with no entry cost and is quite literally there for new players. I would not want to be playing against Gold players if I was just starting the game, myself. I'd be getting destroyed all the time, and likely wouldn't stick with the game. I died a lot when I first started playing when Apex came out, but the game was brand new, and it was a different beast back then.

Best thing to do is to 3-stack, but this can be hard to do for a lot of people, including myself

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

"Play me online? Well, you know that I'll beat you.
If I ever meet you, I'll control-alt-delete you!"
Message 2 of 2 (247 Views)