Re: This is why I don't like playing BR games..

by damsonwhufndthis

Original Post

This is why I don't like playing BR games..

★★ Pro

Because you would expect to loot and shoot you know...

But no, you need to always be ready, because as soon as you get unready either the squad comes from all 3 angles shooting at you and you cannot cover nowhere because cover for one is an open field for another....

Or it's a straight up war because at least one more squad comes to join your party...

Message 1 of 9 (410 Views)

★★★ Expert
@damsonwhufndthis I don't get your post. If let's say I don't like to tango, why would I waste time and go to a tango lovers forum to let them know that I don't like that dance?
Message 2 of 9 (402 Views)

★★ Pro

@DoYaSeeMejust venting tbh, it's the inconsistency of BR games that get me unconfortable...

1 game ago I was legend, though I wasn't alive and my banner expired I still contributed before I died, and last game I died as one of the first squads with 77 damage..

Message 3 of 9 (389 Views)

@damsonwhufndthis Well if you're getting pinched all the time I think that just boils down to learning the and understanding positions in which you're more likely to get pinched. If someone tells you on the mic, this is not a good location.. Listen to them..

The third partying is part of BR. Everyone is looking for easy kills and loot they can steal from enemies. But it's also part of any FPS game, if I hear shooting, I'm going to run towards it in any FPS game. I'm looking to get kills..

Learning Apex or any BR is going to take time. It's going to really suck for a few weeks to a few months depending on how good you are at FPS games. There are ways you can make it easier on yourself, drop to locations that are slower and on the outside of the map. You'll be less likely to bump into multiple squads and the third party risk is much lower.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 9 (383 Views)

[ Edited ]

@damsonwhufndthisOh an another tip, when you load into a game if you have a mic or can use voice to text.. Let your teammates know you're a noob. I appreciate it when my teammates tell me.

I tend to drop to hot locations with lots of action. If my teammate lets me know they are a noob, I'm going to assume they can't handle it. So I'll drop to areas that give the team a chance and gives them a chance to learn the game.

Message 5 of 9 (358 Views)

★★ Pro

I'm not really a noob and I also don't use mic either since the ping system is so perfect there's no need, at least in the low ranks I'd say myself..

I don't mind dropping to hot locations, it's usually the bad players who want to lear the game who drop in the hot location, at least I'm usually with them in the same sqad...

Message 6 of 9 (354 Views)

@damsonwhufndthis The ping system works.. I was just offering advice if you were a noob or struggling. When I'm struggling I ask the team to go some place slow. I have streaks in the game in which I'm really good and streaks in which I really suck.

Message 7 of 9 (347 Views)

Hero
@damsonwhufndthis Dropping hot is how someone increases their skill level. Anyone can sit back and snipe from range (not saying you do) but its the up close fights most struggle with. Without pushing yourself out the realms of your play style it will be hard for you down the road i feel.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 8 of 9 (329 Views)

★★ Pro

@E9ine_ACyeah but sometimes players take it to the extreme, for example I had this horison last game who just straight up jumped into fight 1v3 with barely any guns like we looted one small place...

There was a gun hold I even pinged and instntly opened it, but no the horizon went and she just kept going, far away from us went to fight....

Message 9 of 9 (320 Views)