This is the worst release since BF4. Bugs, glitches and more bugs...

by B1UNT4RC3S

Original Post

This is the worst release since BF4. Bugs, glitches and more bugs...

★ Novice

To whom it may concern, 

I've never been so upset with a purchase from Battlefield in my life! So after the release was pushed back by a month, you are telling me you still have this many technical issues? Not to mention half the game is "available Dec 6th" or "coming soon"... I pre ordered the game at full price only for you to turn around and discount it by over HALF! 1 WEEK AFTER RELEASE!? I'm really confused by the marketing strategy here. I've bought and played every release Battlefield has released and this is by far the worst, more so than BF4. In multi-player, the bugs make it almost unplayable.

Cant ADS when using MG on top of tank turret, sometimes can't ADS with personal weapons, spawning sometimes puts me back into my death spot on map (can't move shoot or look around) which results in game restart. When loading into next game it sometimes brings up the game pause menu and the spawn map at same time which results in a system restart, Idk how you can get a headshot and not kill an enemy, when you shoot someone 3 times in the chest with a .45 for an "enemy hit 90 they can still shoot back, the Grand Operation Narvik needs rebalancing, and every thing else mentioned in these threads and topics needs addressed. You guys have some SERIOUS work to do and need to release an update before I play this game again. Big win for COD on this one EA, DICE development teams. It could be a great game like how BF4 was turned around and is still my favorite. But some massive changes need to happen soon before you loose your dedicated fanbase to new and old and upcoming sandbox multi-player first person shooters. Now you have customers asking for a refund? I feel so sorry for those who Pre ordered deluxe edition. I could write a book here but alot of the problems I have had already been reported so please turn this game around... 

PLEASE MAKE THIS RIGHT! 

Rant over

Message 1 of 7 (530 Views)

Re: This is the worst release since BF4. Bugs, glitches and more bugs...

★★★ Newbie

It can only get better. 

Message 2 of 7 (494 Views)

★ Novice

I sincerely admire your optimism. I guess I am most angry at the fact we paid full price for it to go on sale a week after release. 

Message 3 of 7 (486 Views)

★★★ Novice

...And one of the most historically inaccurate games made! DICE have pandered to the SJW and gone politically correct.

Message 4 of 7 (464 Views)

★ Novice

I could care less about the "historical accuracy" or "political correctness". I'm more or less upset over seamless playability. I understand that the response they provided when questioned about the above mentioned topics was less than admirable or even adequate. But I digress, I understand the frustration of the historical accuracy and political correctness. They need to do a better job of listening to thier veteran fans and not the fair weather fans when it comes to ideas, concerns and changes to the series. Again, I'm not trying to dismiss your ideas and sure we could find common ground if the DEV's would only listen.

Hope to see you on the Battlefield, God's speed!

Message 5 of 7 (457 Views)

Just look how BF4 turned out though; The Dec.4th patch will be a huge leap forward for V

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 6 of 7 (454 Views)

★ Novice

BF4 turned out to be AMAZING, still my favorite game and what my squad and I still play. Honestly, the next three updates are contingent on weather or not I play BFV. 

Happy gaming!

Message 7 of 7 (442 Views)