Re: This is the reason I'm leaving Apex Legends

by sxnderjyden

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

1. Revive time is less in Warzone(compared to Apex), so it's logical that self-rez would also be faster when compared to Apex. Make sense? Think before you type

2. Melee is broken? The animation is a bit funny I will give you that. It's still effective tho. If you can't hit a melee, go train in the Firing range lol

3. 'This comment is sponsored by Warzone'. Warzone and Apex are two different games. Repeat this ten times a day. This is your mantra now. TTK is higher, but games go faster. Weird right. 

4. I have never been killed by Wingman from that far. Don't stand on the rooftop, or you will get shot!

5. While there is no feature of cooking grenades, you can still cook grenades. Make sense? Do you know how Aceu does those nade kills? Throw it up in an arch and it will explode just before it hits the ground. It's more satisfying than cooking nades cuz it requires skill. Cooking nades is for noobs who want easy kills.

6. Yeah, the shield swapping needs to be fixed. Now, this comment makes sense, unlike the comments above.

7. Thermite through a wall is a problem. Another sensible comment you made. Now that's called a streak. Get it? Like, killstreaks in Warzone? Standard smile

1.Yeah, not much customization. 

2. Now repeat your mantra. Apex and Warzone are two different games. Sorry, we don't do loadouts here. Oh, we do, it's just in-game.

3. Now that's a great idea. 

4. Wait powerups? This is Apex Legends, not candy crush saga.

5. Well, cosmetics are overpriced in Apex for sure. But we should give credit where it's due, I have more legendaries cuz of the free Apex packs. I know it's random items but still.

6. In my experience, I didn't even notice as I flew by 110. Are you saying it's easier to level up in Warzone? I don't think so. And if you buy the premium version of the battle pass in Warzone

it gives you Weapon blueprints without the XP mumbo jumbo. Now that's called pay to win.

7. You can reroll dailies if I remember correctly. Legends token give you recolors. Apex store sucks, so the recolors aren't that frequent. And you have too much of legend tokens, so it feels useless.

8. Let me tell you this. My ping on Apex is 80-90 while I get 130 pings in Warzone and almost constant packet loss. Warzone lags 100 times worse than Apex on PC. Apex feels like butter when compared to Warzone(not comparing movement here). I can't stand even one match of Warzone cuz it's laggy.

9. 20 % of the people are cheaters? Another flat earth conspirator. You should try the firing range and work on your recoil control. Git gud ok?

10. Origin does suck. Hey, but at least I don't have to use VPN every time to download the update like Warzone. Battle.net sucks too.

Message 11 of 19 (534 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@Razekk29All of this is aka: you * suck at the game and all you play is CoD. (Don't kid yourself, we can ALL tell by how bad you want this game to be like warzone)

No, you don't get assigned a random legend, you get to pick. You wanna cry about it because someone took your "favorite"? LFG for a group. Or don't suck and only ever play ONE character.

You say people are cheating, but Apex has a better algorithm to catch cheaters than most BR's.

"Too much effort" to get to 110? Not at all, that's why there are these things called, um, what are they i almost forgo- oh yeah, CHALLENGES.

The are literally over 20 guns to choose from, is that not enough? You need more than the 50 that CoD has? Go play CoD.

Literally just go play warzone and quit complaining about a game we all know you don't play enough to be good at it.

Message 12 of 19 (451 Views)

★★★ Novice

Wow, you trully have no idea what you are talking about. Maybe try tackling my arguments intead of being a biggot?

Message 13 of 19 (438 Views)

★★★ Pro

The only reason I am struggling to agree or genuinely appreciate this feedback is because of the bias.

@Razekk29 All of this is just how Apex Legends works! The low self revive time matches the low TTK compared to Warzone

"Mines". Really? You're actually criticising Apex Legends for not having something you like?

I would totally respect your opinion if you just said you don't like Apex for not having something you like. But you're using bias to CRITICIZE the game which is why I really struggle to appreciate your feedback.

Message 14 of 19 (433 Views)

Champion

Try and avoid necroing posts guys.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 15 of 19 (408 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Razekk29 you will not be missed :D you clearly do not like this game because you are bad at it. no good player would ever ask for mines. get good is my advise to you!
Message 16 of 19 (403 Views)

Champion
@GH0STEDbyME Yeah I was really confused at why someone was reacting to a May thread.
Message 17 of 19 (385 Views)

★★ Guide
@Razekk29 I think you forgot about the trash matchmaking
Message 18 of 19 (368 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@hayhorHey, at least the OP came out with a sensible(jk) answer after 4 months of meditation. Tongue out

Message 19 of 19 (352 Views)