Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

This is the game?

by Ranger194

Original Post

Re: This is the game?

★ Guide

@DaryleHamel wrote:

This is a BAIT post-

Destiny fans who don't like Anthem just baited Anthem fans to compare games and flame each other.

IF Destiny is that great, why are Destiny fans here playing Anthem? Why are they spending time writing how much they dislike Anthem when they could be playing Destiny 2?

This entire discussion is a joke.

Ah ha Ha HA ha ha Ha!!!

Oh that's good... you may just be right!  Love it... exactly the kind of insurgent covert attack that might just work! Good thinkin'

Ha!

Message 41 of 45 (158 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

The roadmap Bioware has publish looks very promising in regards to the continuous content additions. What will set that back or plague the game is exactly what I referenced first which is if they try to appease the vocal minority that has no interest in seeing this game truly succeed.

Message 42 of 45 (157 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I find the amount of content (not speaking on quality) decent.  I've currently done 33 quests/contract and still have more to go.  I will very likely hit the cap (currently 25) before I finish them all and I spent minimal time in freeplay so this should be fairly standard across the board.  If you're level 17 and ran out of quests then you're missing something somewhere.  You should probably check your codex.  

Message 43 of 45 (136 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Think you have to give a little more effort, quests are enough there :-)

Message 44 of 45 (88 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@DaryleHamel wrote:This is a BAIT post-

Destiny fans who don't like Anthem just baited Anthem fans to compare games and flame each other.

IF Destiny is that great, why are Destiny fans here playing Anthem? Why are they spending time writing how much they dislike Anthem when they could be playing Destiny 2?

This entire discussion is a joke.

I mean there are people out there that have more than 10 iq so they can actually play... more than one game at a time /shockers!

Butr also Destiny 2 isnt very good either. Just better than Anthem. Yes the base game without any dlcs.

Message 45 of 45 (79 Views)
Twitter Stream