Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

This is the game?

by Ranger194

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

This is the game?

★★★★★ Novice

I was very sad about the game, I thought I had more content, the missions were very confusing, the content of the game is little or nothing, and I did not talk about the big mistakes that exist in the game, which makes the game terrible, for me game is a maximum of 30 euros.

Message 1 of 45 (1,058 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: This is the game?

★★★★ Novice
yeah this game is pretty much awful... blows your mind because some amazing potential and then you realize they were forced to release it in like an early beta form haha. Theres only free world questing to level up after 17 (no missions or storyline). And repeating random missions or the one stronghold I've already done has resulting mostly in disconnects and 0 rewards so... yeah this game blows. Truly feel bad for people who actually bought this.

View in thread

Message 8 of 45 (937 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

lol I'm a little confused too... is there no missions after level 17 or so? Disappointed 

Message 2 of 45 (1,034 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

Course there are.

Enjoy your 100 public events goal.

Message 3 of 45 (1,022 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

Nice and grindy....Just the way I like it :eahigh_file:

Message 4 of 45 (988 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
lol yeah free play is it? eh
Message 5 of 45 (967 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

oh no, another destiny? Frown

Message 6 of 45 (959 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

@memoric wrote:

oh no, another destiny? Frown

Not quite.

Even Destiny 2 had more interesting campaign. That probably tells you all you need to know about Anthems campaign.

Message 7 of 45 (947 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
yeah this game is pretty much awful... blows your mind because some amazing potential and then you realize they were forced to release it in like an early beta form haha. Theres only free world questing to level up after 17 (no missions or storyline). And repeating random missions or the one stronghold I've already done has resulting mostly in disconnects and 0 rewards so... yeah this game blows. Truly feel bad for people who actually bought this.
Message 8 of 45 (938 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Keep in mind that comparisons to Destiny's lore/backstory/main campaign are pretty stupid considering Bungie's IP has had the benefit of 4.5 years or so of development..

Message 9 of 45 (898 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

@AkuziXBL wrote:

Keep in mind that comparisons to Destiny's lore/backstory/main campaign are pretty stupid considering Bungie's IP has had the benefit of 4.5 years or so of development..

And consider its still trash. 

And Anthem is even worse that that. But me personally Ive only talked about vanilla Destiny 2. So no my friend, they got exactly the same time and same 60$ tag for their awful, boring, generic campaign.Mathias or what his name is mission was the only okey ish in the whole campaign and thats the reason it was in the demo. The rest is literally just random challenges, ash titans, fetching blocks, delivering block, fetching echoes, delivering echose, standing still in one spot. Thats it. Thats the campaign. Skipping all dialogues in is the wisest choice for it. In teh end you get one stronghold you already saw, one! new stronghold and one stronghold based on the last missions location. Mind. Blowing.

Anthem is even feautering same awful "complete 100 public events" as your !main goal in this game. Same ---- Destiny 2 all over again... And I gotta tell you, I didnt buy Destiny. I got it for free. And ended up not playing ir. Still it is better than Anthemm. What you want to sell for 60$ again?

Message 10 of 45 (881 Views)
Twitter Stream