Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: This is the game?

by MisfitVillain

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Show me a better first-person sci-fi looter shooter. 

Message 21 of 45 (218 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

@Ranger194 wrote:

I was very sad about the game, I thought I had more content, the missions were very confusing, the content of the game is little or nothing, and I did not talk about the big mistakes that exist in the game, which makes the game terrible, for me game is a maximum of 30 euros.

Sound like this one isn't for you.

I like it. Multiple mission types (missions/strongholds), multiple difficult levels, solo or teams play, open play with tons of mini missions. There is a good amount of content at launch.

Message 22 of 45 (215 Views)

★★★★ Novice

bruh...nobody has finished the campaign yet. There is tons of content. You don't even know what you are talking about. 

Message 23 of 45 (212 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I actually think Destiny 2 was way more fun. I played that on launch. The content here isn't very compelling. Combat and movement is pretty fun, but the content itself feels like warframe grind. Near meaningless; the missions all feel like throwaway daily missions from any mmo.

Message 24 of 45 (203 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@poochst3r23 wrote:

bruh...nobody has finished the campaign yet. There is tons of content. You don't even know what you are talking about. 

I haven't even played yet (PS4, here) but have you guys looked at your Codex screen?  It's part of your Journal.  Should see the list of "Critical Objectives."  There's probably something trying to send you back into Freeplay as part of the Legionnaire-related quests.  If parts of the story are not opening up properly this will be fixed as part of the Day One patch on February 22nd, but everything should be organized within the Codex.  If story progression is breaking for some, that's a bug.  Should all be fixed within a week's time, I'd say.  Oops  (I hope)

Message 25 of 45 (193 Views)

★★★ Guide

@bulletw1st wrote:

@poochst3r23 wrote:

I haven't even played yet (PS4, here) but have you guys looked at your Codex screen?  It's part of your Journal.  Should see the list of "Critical Objectives."  There's probably something trying to send you back into Freeplay as part of the Legionnaire-related quests.  If parts of the story are not opening up properly this will be fixed as part of the Day One patch on February 22nd, but everything should be organized within the Codex.  If story progression is breaking for some, that's a bug.  Should all be fixed within a week's time, I'd say.  Oops  (I hope)

Yep, just gotta wait out your Origin Access week to play the game as intended! :eahigh_file:

Message 26 of 45 (182 Views)

★★★ Guide

@poochst3r23 wrote:

Wrong, people are already farming end-game content which consist of 3 strongholds and few contracts with different difficulties AND that's all.

Message 27 of 45 (181 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Nightgard wrote:

"The game just came out, and the entire selling point is that it will be updated with new content for years. If you slammed through 20 hours of content yesterday and are complaining that you're bored now, that's on you. Congrats, you burnt yourself out on the game and blew through the current content"

This guy gets it.

next update is in March (that's in 2 weeks) and Anthem official release is February 22.

I agree you can get games with far more content for that price , on release. But usually those game won't give you more to play for the next year or so. 
It's a different approach here, like Warframe did. 

And honestly it's worth a shot for developers. With publishers like EA always pushing them, with that method they can release what's finished about the game (makes the publisher happy) and give us the rest, also finished and polished later.
You'll get your entire game worth all your money. 

How many games so far have you seen rushed out to please the publisher ? It's plaguing the industry. 

What you have in Anthem right now is not huge. But it's polished. Games runs perfectly, no crash, no bugs. 
And I rather have that and next content in 2 to 4 weeks than the entire game now, unplayable full of bugs and that will never get fixed like Andromeda. 

Good point! I think too many gamers gobble up the content too quickly, racing to get to the good part... when it is the journey, not the destination, that's the good part...

Flying around, moving and exploring a  HUGE part of a game like this (which is similar to Destiny and what made it so popular).

I for one am eager (and not-so-patiently waiting) for Feb. 22 so I can begin my Anthem experience, which includes the grind. If you don't want to grind... go play Apex. or Overwatch. Or some other instant-gratification I-want-everything-now and can't pace myself.  Have fun and stay out of my matchmaking... Wink

See everyone in the skies! 2-22

Message 28 of 45 (176 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Everyone should have known by now that there isn’t a massive amount of endgame content yet (nor should they have expected it anyway...games like this always add more over time). If they rushed through and now have nothing to do, then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  

Personally, I’ve been taking my time and having a ball. Only about level 8 so far and played at least that many hours. Got my second unlock. So many cool things to see and do still.

Message 29 of 45 (170 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

"and I did not talk about the big mistakes that exist in the game, which makes the game terrible"

When you said that I pegged you as just a hater... there are not major flaws with the game that make it unplayable. The load times suck and having zero functionality on the map is annoying but certainly nothing game breaking. The meat of the game is actually really good.

Message 30 of 45 (165 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help