Re: This is the first season….

by dSKyNafinchin

Original Post

This is the first season….

★★★★★ Apprentice

that i’m actually looking for a new game to play (season 2 player). I’m bored.  No meta changes, map is rotate early or you lose, no meta changes, seer and horizon every fing game, audio sucks, the events are just money grabs, lack of ltms and where’s solos? So many QOL changes that could be added.

I think the devs don’t rly care about the input of the regular players, only the ones in pro league.  they seem to cater to the whining little pro pop.

Who even voted for stickers to be in the loot pool anyways? 

And the servers…. what’s going on with these? spend a couple dollars and give us some quality servers.  

IDK, the game just seems broke and a broken record at that.  i know it’s free but it’s in a bad state for me.

Message 1 of 7 (404 Views)

★ Pro
@Voidraker
Find anything worth switching to?
I know there's quite a few options for br games but right now the only one I'm finding enjoyable is Fortnite..which is saying something cause i don't like third person games very much.
The Darwin project had an interesting concept for a br and so did spell break, but i don't know how those game are doing.
Message 2 of 7 (342 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Voidraker I could suggest destiny their seasons are always fun and fill of story, or century: age if ashes if you like riding Dragons in dog fights
Message 3 of 7 (275 Views)

★★ Guide

Same, was hoping overwatch 2 will make me quit this game. But it didn't

Message 4 of 7 (255 Views)

Champion
@Voidraker Just out of curiosity, do you only play 1 game, every day, and that is the only game you play? Personally, I can't do that. No matter what game I'm playing, I get bored/burned out quickly, if it's the only thing I am playing. Variety helps out tremendously!! I typically play 2-4 different games each evening, including Apex. I like to play all sorts of games, and it keeps me from getting tired of any particular game.

Games I'm currently playing:
Apex Legends
Destiny 2
Gears of War (full play-through of all games, as I've never played them before)
Forza Horizon 5
Farming Simulator '22
Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 (got it on sale last night, so I can finally get 100% on both, Lmao)
Jurassic World Evolution
PUBG
Halo Infinite
Assasin's Creed: Valhalla
Dragon Ball Z Kakarot
Madden '23

I'm pretty sure that's all the ones that I am currently playing through, but I could be missing 1 or 2. It keeps things fresh! I usually log some time on at least 3 games each day, and it just depends on how I'm feeling that day, as to which games I play. There are tons of awesome games out there! As far as BR games go, I pretty much only play Apex, with a tiny bit of PUBG sprinkled in every once in a while. I've tried multiple others, but they all feel too slow and clunky, after playing Apex for the last few years.

TL;DR Variety is wonderful

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

"Play me online? Well, you know that I'll beat you.
If I ever meet you, I'll control-alt-delete you!"
Message 5 of 7 (245 Views)

[ Edited ]

Has anyone happened to play or watch any R6 yesterday?  Their update is making Apex look impeccable.  I watched a well known R6 figure (Matimio) play a sponsored stream last night, and he couldn't even show off the new operator because the bundle or whatever gives it is glitched.  Putting a party together was like rocket science and took them like 10 minutes.

Message 6 of 7 (230 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Voidraker  Try Cyberpunk 2077. Had me on the leash for the last month, even got me to publish a few mods for it. Only now I started to play Apex again (and being active on the forum).

Message 7 of 7 (187 Views)