This is the best Squad Combo [My Opinion]

by Tropicallism

Original Post

This is the best Squad Combo [My Opinion]

★★★★★ Newbie

BLB Squad Combo (BloodHound, Lifeline, and Bangalore)

Squad’s Main Objective: Defend, Seek, and Attack

This squad combo is powerful if used in the correct way, either it’s Bangalore’s smoke ability or Lifeline’s healing specialty, this squad hands down is the best so far.

What you’ll need:

All squad members need the digital threat scope on their gun.

All squad members can choose their own style of weapons, such as:

• Shotgun, Assault Style [RECOMMENDED]
  • Pistol, Assault Style
  • Pistol, Shotgun Style (No)
  • Sniper, Assault Style [RECOMMENDED]

You may think this is just a simple squad team, not as much different. But as said before, all squad members will need the digital threat scope. Add this to their gun and the squad will become unstoppable. Combine this with Bangalore’s Smoke Ability and BloodHound’s Tracking, you can basically expose, and hunt the enemy.

How do you include Lifeline’s Healing Speciality? Easy, when in the opening, say either BloodHound or Bangalore is offline, if Bangalore is offline, BloodHound can scan the area and tell Lifeline where to place her down shield, BloodHound can also defend the area while Bangalore is being revived. Say BloodHound is offline, without BloodHound’s tracking, everything's still fine. Bangalore can send a smoke bomb, while Lifeline heals BloodHound, and don’t forget, all squad members will have the digital threat scope, which gives them the ability to see through the smoke. Giving the BLB squad a major advantage.

As long as you play this correctly, your squad will become one of the deadliest in the server, (Or if another squad is playing the same way.)

What do you think? What's your perfect squad combo?

Message 1 of 15 (797 Views)

Re: This is the best Squad Combo [My Opinion]

★★★★★ Newbie

Oh and I would like to say, you can use this BLB combo for many things too, such scouting, using Bangalore's speed ability to flank the 6 O' Clock of the attacking squad. Use this squad how you like, this squad has brought me many good things.

Message 2 of 15 (793 Views)

Community Manager

I've recently become a fan of Lifeline, Bangalore and Pathfinder. Give Pathfinder a combo of a sniper and an LMG, and have him give covering fire from the high ground only he can easily access.

Bangalore and Wraith have their obvious strengths as frontline fighters, and with a few threat scopes you have a deadly combo of the smoke rushers and heavy long range pressure. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 15 (746 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_David That sounds like a great idea! I've been a fan of the digital threat scope and smoke. Perhaps smoke the enemy? Wraith and Bangalore can push forward, while Pathfinder goes ahead and support fire from a ledge. Possibilities are endless!
Message 4 of 15 (699 Views)

★★★ Expert

That strategy falls flat against better players.

They will just run out the smoke, and arc star spam you guys to force you out of it.

You'll end up running out of the smokes, while getting stunned by stars, with your armor broken, you're free kills.

Another problem is that someone with a threat scope outside of the smokescreen will easily find anyone inside, while you guys inside the smokescreen have a hard time scoping onto someone outside of it.

Message 5 of 15 (695 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Tropicallism I'd say its too dependent on you having digital threats as you lined out.
What if you lay down smokes, and the enemy has 3 digi threats as well, vs your 0 or 1.

The bloodhound scan is also really very pointless in the scenario lined out.
If its an open area, the scan is pointless.
If its in a smoke to res a downed team-mate, you'd also highlight yourself to others.
And the scan itself only covers a small area, so assuming you are trying to find out where these ppl are in the scanned area, that also means they're close enough to hear what you're doing, and can easily tell you're res-ing some one.
If you scan, and they are not in the scan zone, then its just back to the previous point of you highlighting yourself. You should know where your enemies are anyway if you've been hit and are still in a fight.
If for some reason your scan detects people, and they still dont know you're there =p.... then I'd much rather have the BH and Lifeline pick off the enemies than to res a down-ed teammate at such close proximity.

I value speed, movement, and versatility.
And I do like Lifeline and Bangalore a bit more now for elite queues, but for different reasons.
Message 6 of 15 (694 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Wingmannedbro Oh no, you won't be in the smoke, you'll be smoking them, giving them a hard time to see, while in the smoke, take your shots.
Message 7 of 15 (672 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@QazaqD Bloodhound is only supposed to be used indoors, such as the enemy is behind a corner, Bangalore can smoke them and rush, they won't be able to see.
Message 8 of 15 (671 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Tropicallism So there u have it. It’s so situational and u can only use BH indoors with your strat reasoning ?=s
Also what if the opponent has digi threat?
And if you are indoors res-ing a team mate, just have your back to the wall n put your lifeline shied in front... no point for a scan to know which direction.

A couple of grenades would b good enuff to push people that are camping.
Message 9 of 15 (631 Views)

★★ Expert

The best squad combo is the one that wins!

Heart

Message 10 of 15 (619 Views)