Re: This is the best Squad Combo [My Opinion]

by Wingmannedbro

Original Post

Community Manager

@Wingmannedbro In a situation like that the PF should be suppressing the enemy team, allowing the girls to reposition or , uh, advance in another direction. But no strategy is perfect, and if a team is inflexible a smart opponent can definitely overcome the initial play.. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 11 of 15 (266 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@EA_David wrote:

@Wingmannedbro In a situation like that the PF should be suppressing the enemy team, allowing the girls to reposition or , uh, advance in another direction. But no strategy is perfect, and if a team is inflexible a smart opponent can definitely overcome the initial play.. 

Good point tho, but Pathfinder could only suppress 1 enemy, unless there are 2 hiding behind the same obstacle.

Btw.. did you just refer to Bloodhound and Bangalore as "girls" ???

Bloodhound's gender confirmed lads! I though respawn intentionally never disclosed it.

Message 12 of 15 (237 Views)

★ Guide

The best squad combo is one that works together!

Message 13 of 15 (226 Views)

Community Manager

@Wingmannedbro Haha nice try! Alas my skirmishers are Wraith and Bangalore, who (checks list) are definitely girls. 

@SquishyVader Most certainly!

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 14 of 15 (201 Views)

★★★ Expert

@EA_David wrote:

@Wingmannedbro Haha nice try! Alas my skirmishers are Wraith and Bangalore, who (checks list) are definitely girls. 

@SquishyVader Most certainly!

Admit it dude, you had a good old slip of the tongue, or... finger since this is the internet.

Message 15 of 15 (194 Views)