Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

This is so pathetic EA - letting us pay 15€ to find your bugs!

by BattIeangel_99

Original Post

Highlighted

This is so pathetic EA - letting us pay 15€ to find your bugs!

★★★ Apprentice

sorry, but i'm sick of it!

i can't play 15 minutes without getting a gamebreaking error like the soud loss bug^^

and i am not willing to pay for early access if i can't play anthem - all i can do right now is trippin about one bug after another - this is frustrating and totally spoils the game for me!

please tell me how i can get a refund for my premier access, thanks!

Message 1 of 4 (101 Views)
Highlighted

Re: This is so pathetic EA - letting us pay 15€ to find your bugs!

★ Guide

Doubt you can get a refund for premiere access, honestly. Especially since even if you cancel you get the amount of time you paid for. If you cancel they don't give you money back so I don't think they will here either.

Message 2 of 4 (95 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

We found these bugs in the VIP demo weekends a few weeks ago. I cannot comment if they were found in prior betas and tests. But they have been known prior to this early access release.

Apparently, the sound bug will be fixed on Feb 22. Or so Ive heard. Performance and loading, not a peep from EA/Bioware. I hope the managers there arent walking around thinking that this is smooth stuff.

Premier access, not sure you can. Theres a refund page, might need to talk to an agent. I got a refund on my pre order. Giving Anthem a month (length of one month sub to premiere) to get things squared away. If the sound bug, loading screens, transport to players, general performance issues aren't fixed, I walk away.  

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to exit out of Anthem and restart it to fix the sound bug that was reported weeks ago.

Message 3 of 4 (74 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@BattIeangel_99  Do we have the same taste in movies, or what?  LOL  I will just add that the first real Anthem patch is happening on February 22nd.  They've been cramming fixes into that patch for quite some time.  February 22nd is the official release of Anthem ("global release") and so if this day one patch doesn't fix all of the really major issues then that's really when the developer can be looked upon as being incompetent in my opinion.  Because it's a new game we should be willing to give them one chance to implement one major patch which is like one really big net to clamp down on the hundreds of bugs coming out of all the initial server connections.  This patch will have notes and commentary by the developers and all that jazz.  My impressions are that they will do a pretty good job.   Fingers crossed

Message 4 of 4 (68 Views)
Twitter Stream