Re: This is long overdue.

by DarthValtrex

Original Post

This is long overdue.

★ Novice

Hello,

Let me get right to the point. Why is there not a rejoin game option? There are countless times where the game crashes for no reason at all. Many people crash it seems like. In PUBG when you crash, you have the option to rejoin the match you lagged out of. However, so people didn’t abuse that feature people can still kill you while your disconnected. Why can’t this feature be implemented in this game ? It’s very frustrating and I believe others will agree. 

Thank you. 

Message 1 of 5 (464 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@vss2grasss

Honestly, I'd love to see this feature implemented. There have been a number of times where I've been in top 5 for a match and then DC'd out. It feels especially bad when I've been stacking up kills and damage. I also hate feeling like I abandoned my teammates.

You also brought up an interesting point in that players could abuse the feature. So in that light, I wholeheartedly agree, there would need to be some sort of system of checks and balances to ensure that players didn't cheat using it.
Message 2 of 5 (365 Views)

@vss2grasss It's fairly rare for me to have it happen. But I do have friends who get disconnected frequently. It's not the game, it's their connection. Typically by the time they make it back into the game they are dead from either other players, storm or something

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 5 (347 Views)

If you aren't going to fix DXDI Error (Device Hung/Removed) - Then add rejoin.

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Topic.

If you aren't going to fix the Device Hung/Removed errors for over a year, add a freaking REJOIN MATCH feature so I can load the game back up and rejoin.

I remember a dev post about this, saying the ideal thing is to just fix crashes so no one crashes so a rejoin button isn't needed.

Well, APPARENTLY it is, since you guys can't fix this.

Message 4 of 5 (332 Views)

Re: If you aren't going to fix DXDI Error (Device Hung/Removed) - Then add rejoi

Champion

I think if there was a way to collect banners from DC'd players, then you could respawn them if they came back. 

That's the only way I could see this feature working.

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Got some QOL ideas for Apex? Add them here: 

Apex Legends QOL Collection

Message 5 of 5 (268 Views)