Re: This is driving me nuts ...

Champion

@maximas1986  O.o that sounds awkward.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 11 of 16 (292 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag yeah , it's little bit confusing lol
but i used to have the same problem with auto punch when it was on R3 and the reason is when in mid fight and due to the intensity i start pushing R3 by mistake and this is something can not be avoided and i believe that i can not break this habit so setting R3 to crouch helped me crouch spam which is like an auto function in me lol
Message 12 of 16 (252 Views)

★ Expert
@maximas1986 Same here Standard smile I used to average 1 kill every two games but since the switch it's about 2 kills per game Standard smile
Message 13 of 16 (238 Views)

Champion

@maximas1986  Yeah that bit I understand lol, I've had that setup since s1 lol. It's the rest of your inputs that would confuse the hell out of me. XD

I run bumpers as ads/trigger

r3 as crouch/circle melee.

L2 as tactical/R2 as ping.

Everything else as normal, I was thinking of playing around a little more to make healing a smoother motion but I'm unsure of where to allocate it to lol...I just really dislike using the D Pad in shooters.

Message 14 of 16 (231 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag

(I run bumpers as ads/trigger
r3 as crouch/circle melee.
L2 as tactical/R2 as ping)

that's a nice setup that you have but i have an issue in setting the melee to circle as then i will not be able to do quick turn punch in case i needed to and i will be stuck with front punching only .
the only issue am having is weapon swap , its set to triangle and i get a susses swap 3 out of 10 even if i press the button ( or think that i did) it still don't happen
D pad is used to heals and grenades and am perfectly ok with it i can pop a heal or a cell while in mid fight with no issues , actually after you mentioned it am thinking to assign weapon swap to one of the arrows and i hope it will work out for me haha
Message 15 of 16 (205 Views)

Champion

@maximas1986  I hate punching lol, I just find it deeply inconsistent and in the time I waste trying to box somebody I can just disengage and grab a gun.

Weapon switch for you might work well as up on the Dpad( minimal movement from analog to weapon switch that way) maybe?

I'm tempted to throw my melee onto dpad down and set heals to circle instead.

Message 16 of 16 (201 Views)