Re: This has to be the biggest joke of a game on the market

by unferth

Original Post

This has to be the biggest joke of a game on the market

★★ Guide

At least with PuBG you have to buy another game when your account is banned. 

Apex has without a doubt, the worst servers on the market and the cheating this weekend has been what I can only describe as absurd at best. 

The games I played yesterday... 1/3 off all my shots were going right through my targets.  

Today, people are running and spamming P2020/Hemlock/Scout at LONG range and getting 100% hit accuracy, don't think I have ever seen any pro do that. 

Message 1 of 8 (478 Views)

★★★ Guide

those cheaters are better than a pro or a e-sport team.

Message 2 of 8 (446 Views)

★ Pro

Um... have you played warzone latley? I havent seen such anarchy, im so glad i play on a console the pc cheat rate is unreal...

Message 3 of 8 (427 Views)

@unferth I do have times when I feel like I miss everything but others hit all shots. Or I just engage on a battle and instantly all shots are on me before I even fire a shot... as if some magical force targeted me before a human eye could even pick up I had entered the frey.

But to call one of the best free to play games in the history of mankind a joke is something I disagree with.

They can't control problems with internet connections all over the world at their servers or each individual players connection. They are doing their best and 99.999% of us on the forums have no clue how hard it is to make this all work. Give em a break!

And about cheaters...again I'm sure they dislike cheaters as much as us. But pathetic flesh bags are always gonna cheat unfortunately, just part of life.
Message 4 of 8 (393 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@Jem450R wrote:

Um... have you played warzone latley? I havent seen such anarchy, im so glad i play on a console the pc cheat rate is unreal...

I played Warzone for a week, got bored with it, its like all the other CoD games. 

But I have heard about the cheating in that game.  At least Activision publishes its number of banned accounts. 

Message 5 of 8 (381 Views)

★★ Guide

@Pure_Funk_Nugget wrote:
@unferth 

They can't control problems with internet connections all over the world at their servers or each individual players connection. They are doing their best and 99.999% of us on the forums have no clue how hard it is to make this all work. Give em a break!

And about cheaters...again I'm sure they dislike cheaters as much as us. But pathetic flesh bags are always gonna cheat unfortunately, just part of life.

The one thing they can control is the quality of the connection, the servers are LOW tick servers, the lowest of any online FPS. 

Message 6 of 8 (362 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@unferth Yup. Their netcode caters to high pingers and their is no consistency in which server you get connected to for any given game which swing the performance wildly game to game but mostly performance is horrible.
Message 7 of 8 (307 Views)

Champion

@GRiPSViGiL  I wish the matchmaking used the same system as cod in the sense that it refines the matchmaking by ping.

Think it starts at like;

15>

30>

45>

And so forth. Granted it wouldn't completely solve the issue but it would go a long way towards helping matters.

Tired of being shot and downed 5 seconds after running around a corner, i was in skulltown yesterday in one of the central buildings, a guy was crouched looking through one of the half closed shutters, he shoots at me and i run right to the end of the hallway and all of a sudden i'm knocked, my duo comes in behind me and kills the guy...he hadn't moved from where he was shooting me originally.

No line of sight to actually shoot me....it's damn irritating.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 8 (283 Views)