This happen when you play legend you're not familiar with

by asukojo

Original Post

This happen when you play legend you're not familiar with

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

During E-Series competion, TSM try new Meta, Snipdown playing Fuse and Hal playing Mirage:

https://clips.twitch.tv/ImpossibleElatedGoblinKlappa-nmYs8vRbHkxvZH4Y

Message 1 of 9 (333 Views)

Re: This happen when you play legend you're not familiar with

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Snip try out Rampart and Hal give him a feedback: 

https://clips.twitch.tv/TallSteamyCheeseArsonNoSexy-FRWHAWfE_cHyxLQx

Message 2 of 9 (320 Views)

★★★ Pro
@asukojo
You posted the same link twice.
Also didn't you hear Mirage is super strong because new players fall for his decoys, he is overdue for a nerf.
Message 3 of 9 (314 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@BigBlackCaustic Opsss, updated.

Message 4 of 9 (296 Views)

★ Guide

@asukojo yea it does KILLS when u try new character plus when u r playing with same character over n over u couldn't get the hang over some other character immediately... like it happens to me when m doing Octane n suddenly someone else picks him i still try to do STEEM with other characters.. That's Stupid >.< and well helpless... lol

Message 5 of 9 (290 Views)

★ Guide

@BigBlackCaustic yea but i dnt see mirage as a big threat.. its easy to spot him... just sometimes its difficult when too many sqds r engaging in one place n he uses decoy escape.. its a MESS!!

Message 6 of 9 (288 Views)

Champion

@MuTaNt-xxXXxx  Mirage is good for creating footstep clutter to be fair...plus if you're good at feinting as a decoy you can score some easy kills that way

Seen some hilarious clips of this on reddit, personal favourite being a guy running into a wall to trick some enemies and then turning on them as they ignore him. XD

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 9 (254 Views)

★ Expert

I had that once. I encountered a Mirage outside Labs on KC and was just about to shoot when he jumped up into a bin and kept on running. I ignored him, ran past him and then he started firing.

I had a rare accidental Mirage pick yesterday and got the dub. It helped that the Octane we were with was pretty epic but I was second-best out of three. I do love seeing that moment of confusion on ememies' faces when I launch the dance party.

Message 8 of 9 (244 Views)

[ Edited ]

@asukojo But its mirage... He's an easy legend to play, just spam bamboozles every place. You won't know where the enemy are, but they won't know where you are.. Well actually they might it's fairly easy to track him still.

@MandatoryIDtag There is a reason I shot every bamboozle I see.. I always burst fire the bamboozle then freak out when it registers and I was not expecting it to. I have some good clips of a mirage enemies having unsuccessful bamboozles against me. I just pretend the successful bamboozles never happen.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 9 of 9 (213 Views)