Re: This game will not be fixed due to people on Social Media

by zexhal34500

Original Post

This game will not be fixed due to people on Social Media

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Im trying to find answer or updates on this game, for bugs, no customize controls, no cockpit view ( later add? they said no but why?) frame drops on some scenes, cops are way tooo fast.. drifting on here is dumbed down and more. when i go on social media like twitter, facebook or Instagram, 98 PERCENT OF PPL ARE SAYING THE GAME IS GREAT NO ISSUES NO NOTHING ITS THE PERFECT GAME CLOSE TO MIDNIGHT CLUB AND UNDERGROUND 1-2.. im like woooooow.....we are DOOMED... and they bashed me when i be like "well they need to add more layouts for controllers etc" they are like U SUCK GO PLAY FORTNITE" LOLOL what?!?!

so by that, knowing EA history, they are going to listen to those people, and keep making money lol.. us NFS people are gonna get shot down.. look at the forums.. hardly no one from EA are responding to our issues.. 

Message 1 of 2 (252 Views)
Highlighted

Re: This game will not be fixed due to people on Social Media

★★★★★ Apprentice
@RobbieTheRabb1t this game deserves this community and we can not be part of it because we have personality and yes, the game is not great, NFS Heat need fixes as soon as possible.
Message 2 of 2 (218 Views)