Re: This game will be dead in 2 months

by II_OldSnake_II

Original Post

★★★ Novice

I do agree that there should be high player count in matches. Even if it was 10 vs 10.  Having larger scale dogfights and fleet battles can help newer players find there groove. Good pilots will always stand out in a game like this, but I think there are deeper problems that need to be fixed before just adding higher player counts in a match. Hopefully they will address a lot of the issues they are having in fleet battles to make it more worth the time. 

Message 51 of 83 (1,100 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

The game desperately needs fixes to its MP in order to survive.  It would be tragic if this game died an early death, because it gets so many things right and is a great basis for additional expansion.  Adding MP options like 10v10, 20v20, or 50v50 would be incredible, as would different modes and maps.

Message 52 of 83 (1,063 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

This game is already dead on PS4 EU.

Simply remove cross play, try to find a pvp game and wait forever. After 20+ minutes of not finding any games, even on weekends or evenings, you'll soon realize that yes it is dead already.

Only PC players are keeping this game semi alive, and many oof them are cheating with aimbots.

Yay... I am having tons more fun playing TIE Figther from my teenage years than this pile of dunk.

Message 53 of 83 (1,059 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@alexz3 LoL as If anybody would need an aimbot. It is build in the game already.
Message 54 of 83 (1,050 Views)

★ Guide

I don't think it will even last another 2 months ( for the majority of players). Last night my friends and I played another 5 rounds of fleet battles and we came to the same conclusion : it gets old fast ! There's too little content ( game modes, private matches, ...), no fixes for ranks, no communication at all from the team. Such a shame as the base game itself is fantastic. EA, wake up !

Message 55 of 83 (1,047 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@nazradu super aim bot makes you miss 0 shots Standard smile
Message 56 of 83 (1,025 Views)

★★ Pro
@alexz3 There is Easy Anti-Cheat you know...
Message 57 of 83 (1,020 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Reposter Which is?
Message 58 of 83 (1,007 Views)

★★ Pro
@Pryde33633 Well I tried my hand at PVP with Dogfights. I tried Coop Players versus the AI Fleet Battle. I have yet to encounter a 5 Tie Bomber Versus New Republic scenario, but I have Fragged TIE bombers before with X-wings like when 1 Player deploys them in PVP Dogfights.

Hopefully more experienced players can teach new players how to fight against TIE Bombers in the near future, unless everyone agrees that the TIE Bomber needs a nerf...
Message 59 of 83 (1,004 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yeah, I got 4 friends to get into this with me. We were so excited over the summer, we couldn't wait for Oct 2 release. All of us pre-ordered. We played War-Thunder for "practice" flying just to keep our unbridled excitement for Squadrons in-check. After 3 weeks of this, I'm ready to go back to War-Thunder. At least we were all having consistent fun on a non-broken game.

Message 60 of 83 (992 Views)