Re: This game sucks erasing of console soon

by themightylayman

Original Post

This game sucks erasing of console soon

★★★★★ Novice

Live stream sucks.  If I wanted to watch a noob play for the first time I’d watch YouTube videos.  Where’s the new stuff?   Downloaded twitch to watch someone playing game for the first time or acting like it.   What a waste just erased twitch and possibly erasing this game of my console due to beating almost everything already and game getting boring seems like battlefield 5 release all over again.   What are people suppose to do when they beat everything and have every medal and trophy and rewardatron is empty?  If I don’t see anything new in the next week I’m erasing this going back to playing gw2 way better then this game that still has bugs and glitches.  Ea you guys keep making games instead of getting better.  I’m sure you know Ea especially after your stocks dropped after battle 5 release just comparing to this release.    Probably last game I buy from you guys

Message 1 of 8 (838 Views)

★ Guide

Geez, go change your diaper, dude.

Message 2 of 8 (820 Views)

★★★★ Guide

COME ON DOWN TO NEIGHBORVILLE! LALALALALALA LALAAAAA

Message 3 of 8 (773 Views)

★★ Guide

There is a right and a wrong way to do anything... this is the wrong way to leave a review lol. 

Message 4 of 8 (699 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I think a lot of players got comfortable in gw2 because it’s been out for so long.  So naturally they got better.  Or they at least found ways to get easy vanquishes.  Since bfn plenty of long term players were getting spanked.  I have many times.  But I’m doing much better now.  A lot of players thought to be good in gw2 were just heavy campers and k/d junkies.  I get it, that’s a play style they chose.  And it just doesn’t work as well here.  On most maps, regardless of mode, you have to at least midrange to do work.  So yes, this game is not for everyone.  But for those of us embracing the change and changing things up a bit, we’re having a blast.  

Message 5 of 8 (694 Views)

★★★ Guide
@dwooten77 Couldn’t agree more. That’s why I am enjoying BFN - I feel like it is forcing me out of my comfort zone, and making me a better player. Due to having mastered the characters I am most comfortable with, I am now exploring the other characters in the roster and getting much better with them.

However in this case the OP claims to have “beaten almost everything”, so I don’t think the outburst was a knee * reaction to BFZ having a different play style to GW2. I think the frustration comes from a lack of new content on launch day, which strikes me as entitled. BFN seems to have a similar amount of content to GW1 and 2 at launch (I wasn’t there, but it seems like they have a similar number of maps), and I fully expect more content will be forthcoming, just like GW2 added Trials of Gnomus, Stumpy and Grumpy characters, and Suburban Flats TT map.
Message 6 of 8 (653 Views)

★★ Pro

Why would you even include that part in your argument? Game sucks, what am I meant to do now that I 100% all PvE regions and completed the Reward a Tron?? Remember when people didn't say an online multiplayer game sucked because they had everything unlocked? The core game is what matters most, and if this core game is as bad as you imply it to be, it's funny that you managed to get all cosmetics and get all characters master. Erase the game on your console then, you do you.

Message 7 of 8 (586 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@dwooten77 wrote:

I think a lot of players got comfortable in gw2 because it’s been out for so long.  So naturally they got better.  Or they at least found ways to get easy vanquishes.  Since bfn plenty of long term players were getting spanked.  I have many times.  But I’m doing much better now.  A lot of players thought to be good in gw2 were just heavy campers and k/d junkies.  I get it, that’s a play style they chose.  And it just doesn’t work as well here.  On most maps, regardless of mode, you have to at least midrange to do work.  So yes, this game is not for everyone.  But for those of us embracing the change and changing things up a bit, we’re having a blast.  

^This. So much this. I'm able to adjust a little better I think because I still play Paladins and did play a lot of TF2 and Overwatch before focusing on GW2. The game is more heavily team focused than before and there have been some massive changes. Some people aren't going to like that, I get that as I've felt that way in other games, but I'm having a great time here in BfN and I want to see where it goes once critical things are fixed.

Message 8 of 8 (493 Views)