This game really need some kind of Match making system :(

by Mast3rMirror

Original Post

Re: This game really need some kind of Match making system :(

★★★★★ Guide

Lol I was thinking the same if he was as good as he thought he was he would have more than 7 wins solo in 30 hrs lol

Message 11 of 20 (342 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have about 25 wins. level 40. Still ebing matched with new players. Sometimes even two level 1-5 players on my team. They don't even know how to jump out of the airship and spend ten minutes looting every area. I agree the game needs different servers for new and intermediate to advanced players,.

Message 12 of 20 (329 Views)

★ Guide

yes I am not Dizzy then again all my wins comes from playing with random people and not with a pre made squad. so yes those 7 wins are like 70 wins in my eyes because of how much crap I have to overcome to win those games with those people . give me 2 other ok people that aren't AI ez mod bots and I assure you in my next 30 hours I get 30 more wins . 

I am pretty sure I am still way way above the average players when it come to win those . not so ez to win unless you with a pre made squad and u all have mic and work as a team which this game force me to do . 

there were times where I just left my team to die but my best result as solo are #2 . hard to beat late gaem 1 vs 3 

Message 13 of 20 (321 Views)

★★ Guide

It shouldn't even be that hard, just a balnce of thier level and KDR.

Anything so that me and my friends who get one session every few days stop getting in games with the sweaty players playing non stop since launch

Message 14 of 20 (206 Views)

★★★★ Novice

lol and people think the game is already toxic.. sure! just add a pointless match making rank system! im sure no one will bash their keyboards in when they lose

Message 15 of 20 (293 Views)

★★ Guide

@HighiLike2Kill Bashing their keyboards in more than getting a random level 1, 0 kills guy on your team who jumps alone into the opposite direction that you're going or tries to duel someone at 500 meters with a stock smg? More than getting killed by ttv_xx360Noscopexx with 500 kills the first time you're playing?

Message 16 of 20 (271 Views)

★ Apprentice

Lmao I had a 7 win streak. Although adding matchmaking would make the game more enjoyable as well as making the highest ranked player jumpmaster. Could offset this by making them picker their character last. I'm sure there will be MMR at some point, they are just trying to figure out the best way to do so as. My suggestion would be a combination of Wins and average damage per death. This would encourage team play without toxic kill hungry meta that plagues other games. Add in other stats that encourage teamplay.

Message 17 of 20 (263 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I dont know how you people have so many wins.

Everytime my squad plays we get grouped up with squad with over 100 wins and 700-1000 kills and theyre only like level 20?

We do finish top 3 alot but there always seems to be a squad that magically gets that 1 shot kill even though were decked out in gold armor??

i'm level 40 and have about 200 kills (I dont play video games for stats) To me video games are that a GAME. I dont understand how people can take this crap so serious?

Making video posting stats and streaming ?  

game is made to pass time and have fun .But so many people find the need to cheat to boost their ego cuz i guess their life must really suck and cheating in video games while they stream it makes them feel like more of a man cuz they are too much of a whimp to play a real sport?

Its sad to see you kids spending all your time in front of your pc's and cell phones. Most of you cant even throw a baseball or run for more than 30 secs.But cheating in a video game makes you feel good .   Anybody else see the problem in this?

Message 18 of 20 (257 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
"game is made to pass time and have fun"

thats why we need ranked que.. so everyone with that mindset and/or less experience in the game can que in casual and competitive players can que in ranked

everytime i load into a game i have to figure out if my team is 2 bots, 2 professional looter/campers that stand no chance in a fight, 2 instadroppers who instadie, or maybe the off chance i get a player that loots for 3 minutes and starts playing the game with me. its a big gamble as it stands now
Message 19 of 20 (246 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

With that logic I have like 700 wins because I have well over 7 wins with randoms and I am not even a 30 yet

Message 20 of 20 (241 Views)