Re: This game needs to be Pay to play! Do it!

by Sand_spitter

Original Post

This game needs to be Pay to play! Do it!

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

No matter how i see this, i cannot undestand how some people are taking me down so fast, so basically i'm pretty sure each 10 games, i'm dying from hacker. So the only solution this game to be out of hackers, if it's payed. Make the game like 20-30 dollars for each account, and when someone is cheating, he will need to pay again to play this. This way i'm pretty sure they will chose not to hack. Yea, we all know that you will lose population like this, but ur losing it as we speak, when hackers are on. At least the game will be for real people and men. 

Why noone is hacking in Blizzard? Yea, right. 

I think next season should be payed. I cannot see this work other way, you will never stop hackers - never. Think about it Respawn, it won't hurt you... i think things will be alot better like this, having payed game + anticheat.... retarted losers who use cheats will think about doing what are they doing. 

There is no possible way * bangalore hided on her smoke to kill me, for 3 sec, without missing any shots. * this. 

Message 1 of 6 (328 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

So much ESP and aimbot hacks I have never seen in a season before....

It's hack fest on Apex now since they realased it on steam.

Message 2 of 6 (307 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I agree that apex is full of hackers, but making it pay to play won't solve the problem. I know a game on steam that i have been wanting to buy for some time now, but every time i stop myself because i read the reviews and people say it's full of hackers. At full price it costs 40 euros and on sale is like 22-24.

Message 3 of 6 (283 Views)

★ Pro
@GodlyVlad hax like other freegame
play overwatch or valorant if u want less hacker...
end of story
Message 4 of 6 (263 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@GodlyVlad This one time at band camp.
Message 5 of 6 (259 Views)

★★ Pro

Sure there are cheaters, but it might also be due to crappy servers / lag that makes it seem like you're dying too quickly. I have the same problem. 2 days ago a Lifeline killed off my whole squad just by running towards us and shooting...(if I do that I'm dead every time) It's like my teammates couldn't even get a hit on her, as soon as they ads they were down. I believe it was due to the latency, she probably had a much lower ping which makes it seem like she's anticipating our every move and is always one step ahead of us in every way. It's like we're playing in the past, what we see on our screen already happened on her screen if that makes sense. Game breaking imo and this is probably my biggest issue with the game, no local servers in my region. 

Message 6 of 6 (229 Views)