Re: This game needs a better RNG algorithm

by Koochi-Q

Original Post

This game needs a better RNG algorithm

★★★★★ Guide

attachments everywhere but no weapon in sight, the vast amount of pistols needs to go from common to moderate, cant land somewhere without seeing clusters of light ammo pistols shoved in your face like the games already telling you that you’ve drawn the short end of the stick.... ( Don’t even comment lying talking about ) “ oH i’ve wOn LoTs oF gAmEz WiTh tHe •P2020•RE45•Alternator• Mozambique• because you haven’t so stop lying trying to be funny 

Message 1 of 8 (465 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I don't think you mean RNG,

As in Random Number Generated I think that is used for damage. As in card games you play online and Rpg / mmoRpg game dealing of damage.

But a better Algorithm with the looting which in my opinion is a total different thing and is not RNG.

Message 2 of 8 (444 Views)

★★ Guide

@RevenanT-G7  What? Damage? RPG? That terms are not only applied on card games, it a algorithms used in computing when an outcome needs to be as random as possible. WTH!

Message 3 of 8 (415 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@TissuePaper77 wrote:

@RevenanT-G7  What? Damage? RPG? That terms are not only applied on card games, it a algorithms used in computing when an outcome needs to be as random as possible. WTH!

Sorry but this game doesn't need any chance or luck based when fighting enemies that is what RNG is. That will kill the game for most people. Not everyone like's fortnite. 

He's referring to loot [guns] not dropping in area's not being enough or any not RNG,

Unless he mean's RNG in Running and Gunning, Which I highly doubt.

Message 4 of 8 (407 Views)

★★ Guide

@RevenanT-G7  Well, with or without RNG, people always demand for something ,atleast this game its not worster than PUBG when comes to looting. 

Message 5 of 8 (394 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

I've noticed that all the good loot might be in one area. It's random. One time i dropped Pit and there were 3 lvl 3 body shields and 2 lvl 2 body shields. This favors only one team at the start of the match. Also the remaining 2 lvl 2 bodyshields could be somewhere else for other players.

I've seen it in other areas too.

There is definitely something wrong with the loot system and it shouldn't put all the good stuff in just one place and not hot zone.

I don't know if bins are generating loot the moment you open them then it's just luck. 

So maybe weapons on the ground should be better. Lower the chance of Mozambiques,P2020.

Message 6 of 8 (380 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Maybe they should RNG the RNG algorithm ;D

Hold the applause, I’m not worthy
Message 7 of 8 (332 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

You can also chose not to engage with a P2020 / RE45 / alternator / MB

This game is a lot deeper then 2 people getting a gun and a shield with RNG and then have to fight till the dead.

Think about it....

If you lose all the RNG in this game the kill enemy squad and loot them fun part is gone.

Looting enemy's is what makes BR games fun!

Winning fights when you don't have the advantige is fun!

Killing a stacked team when your team had nothing is fun!

If i get killed by a team that was stacked and i had nothing i blame it on that.

And i won't remember that 1 hour in the future.

When i kill a stacked team with nothing or even multiple stacked teams.

I remember it for days

If you don't want RNG the battle royale is not for you.

If you want a fair as possible shoot out there are other games.

This game would be boring if everybody got a carbine and only carbine on drop and then shoot it out.

And unlimited ammo, Or else having no ammo is RNG.

Also having a match with no gun in sight is common when you drop a hotzone and everything gets picked up.

But i'm rarely running around with no gun, or fight people without a gun.

And when that happens i run somewhere else to loot to come back later to take their guns.

Message 8 of 8 (319 Views)