Re: This game needs Crossplay

by DankToliet

Original Post

Re: Can EA please add crossplay to Apex Legends

★ Guide

Bad enough PC players hooking kB/m up to console. But you put console against PC......no!!!!

Message 11 of 19 (456 Views)

Cross-play

★★★ Newbie

This game need Cross-play 

Message 12 of 19 (387 Views)

Re: Can EA please add crossplay to Apex Legends

★★★★ Expert
@dooddooodo1234 NO , for the love of god Nooooo
Message 13 of 19 (380 Views)

★★★ Pro
@apostolateofDOOM No thanks, leave the PC hackers out of it
Message 14 of 19 (359 Views)

Champion

Putting Xbox players against Playstation makes sense, but I think the differences between console and PC are too great for a game like Apex. 

As a console player hearing about the problems that PC players go through with hackers and the like doesn't make me eager to play in that space, but I can imagine for PC players the idea of diluting that pool of players with new players that can't hack and are stuck mostly with controllers sounds appealing.

I wonder what will happen if they decide to bring out a mobile version, or even a version for the Switch? Maybe we'll see more crossplay then? Not to mention that we're going to be transitioning into a new console generation very soon, I wonder what this means for Apex on a whole, and what we can expect from the game in the future?

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Got some QOL ideas for Apex? Add them here: 

Apex Legends QOL Collection

Message 15 of 19 (354 Views)

Cross platform play?

★ Novice

Has there been any word on cross platform play? I’m from Australia right, and I’m sittin here, 1am.. just tryna bang out some APEX and it’s literally impossible to find a game. Been matchmaking for the past 45 minutes with a range of 10-20 people in the queue and no luck.

I feel it would be extremely beneficial for cross platform play to be added to the game, but then again, I don’t know the level of difficulty that comes with merging a feature like that. Can only hope I guess. 

Message 16 of 19 (366 Views)

Re: Cross platform play?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I don't think there has been an official comment from the devs on this. Also while I am all for cross-platform play (because I have tons of peasant friends 😄), I think if it will ever be implemented it would have to be done by carefully where only consoles could opt in into playing with PC friends on either PC servers or special mixed crossplay lobbies.

There is no way it should be done where everyone plays together without any regulation. 

Message 17 of 19 (348 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Full crossplay like fortnite and mw would make everyone happy and that’s what crossplay is about. The player. Opt out if you want too. Ez

Message 18 of 19 (291 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Full crossplay like fortnite and mw would make everyone happy and that’s what crossplay is about, The player. Opt out if you want too. Ez
Message 19 of 19 (291 Views)