Re: This game makes me sad...

by FreMo1974

Original Post

Accepted Solution

This game makes me sad...

★★★ Novice

What was the point or aim of this game? I was so excited first time i see ads of this game but it is so empty. 

I was expecting to feel the game, you know... We play this games for feel the atmosphere and enjoy it. There is basically;

-No Stalingard, Berlin, Pacific or Dunkirk maps...

-No enviromental additions like svastika icon, restriction of typing the guy who started this war...(I thinks this one is huge clown move)

-This game has one of the worst interface i have ever seen. I cant even explain this.

-WHERE IS THE ITALY, JAPAN, USSR, FRANCE??? You did this insane mistake in BF1 and doing it again. It is *.

IT IS BEEN HELL OF 1 YEAR ALMOST and what we have got? Some stupid Benelux maps that nobody gives *, tons of African campaign maps not even Rommel would have played if he would be alive.(I guess producers would not let him play...) 

Just wont play this game again. Accept this as a feedback.

Message 1 of 6 (570 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hello @Kutlu-Kiyak

USA & Japanese will be in Chapter 5 that will come after Battlefest but no date when Chapter 5 will be released. Standard smile

Also i'm sure that there will be more to come later after Chapter 5.. Every feedback is welcome here.
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (557 Views)

All Replies

Hello @Kutlu-Kiyak

USA & Japanese will be in Chapter 5 that will come after Battlefest but no date when Chapter 5 will be released. Standard smile

Also i'm sure that there will be more to come later after Chapter 5.. Every feedback is welcome here.

- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.

Message 2 of 6 (558 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@Kutlu-KiyakI agree with you, this is announced like a WWII ambiance game but still no Normandy map??? Instead Metro revised again...

Message 3 of 6 (503 Views)

@FreMo1974

Pacific will be in Chapter 5 Standard smile

Also it was said in official #BattlefieldV Trailer that #BFV is WW2 like you never seen or played before..

Message 4 of 6 (488 Views)

★★★ Guide

It's not really a rola-play-game but rather an FPS in the WW2 era.

If they tried to go down the "maximum realism and historical accuracy" road, people would give DICE even more sh!t.

It's a really good online shooter. If you want history, watch History Channel on TV.

Message 5 of 6 (469 Views)

★★ Guide
@GUTENTAAAAG I do not agree, the work previously accomplished by other team for BFI included more historical references.
Message 6 of 6 (461 Views)