This game makes me burst out in a rage fit somewhat like The Hulk

by MortenOlsen84

Original Post

This game makes me burst out in a rage fit somewhat like The Hulk

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I’ve been really grinding and spending a little bit of cash on this game because I really want a great team and play some awesome basketball games. But I think it is beyond annoying that when my player Durant that is a 89 OVR player don’t make a single three pointer throughout an entire game, he has a rating of 87 in 3 pointers. And he misses every open shot that is released perfectly in the green release area. Then when the other team which is a 70 OVR team against my 85 goes down with a 61 OVR player and shoots a contested 3 like nothing ever happened! That is when I become all green and yells at the game cursing out everyone around me, I hate EA sports for this game, and despite the fact that I’ve spent money on it, I’m two games from pulling the plug completely. How can it * be? It must be in their interest to keep us playing and paying a little money once in awhile rather than letting us get this frustrated and stop playing completely. I don’t understand it, [Comment Removed - Admin.] fix som damn things for us consumers! 

Im getting angry writing this, that’s how much I feel they’re [Edit - Admin.] on us! Those insert curse word here!

Message 1 of 1 (266 Views)