Re: This game is nothing than GARBAGE

by addz-120

Original Post

This game is nothing than GARBAGE

★★ Apprentice

Bad hit detection with 50mbit/s upload connection is not acceptable. (10-15ms ping CET) First 5 matches today died every match instantly because hit reg in your free to play crap is *! shoting guy on his back who not even strafing with alternator all 16 shots game recognize only 2 x 18 damage!!!! I got no packet loss and almost no bufferbloat,also i use high end gaming router! Half of my hits are not recognized. Why? because this garbage is full of cheaters, laggers and similar scum! What to expect from those devs. They can't even make a new map, just editing old one, small map, and game still has big problem with matchmaking, servers are bad, more cheating than in any online game on market! HWID ban propaganda. You know what RESPAWN, put your free to play crap in your *! I will rather play PUBG , my pc can't handle very well and at least i got 4 maps, less cheating, more responsive devs and better hit reg, and replay system which can show me did i died from cheater or not, in your game till i click on spectate every cheater got enough time to turn off their cheats. Just continue with your lies and crap updates and i hope your game will die soon you didn't deserve better! 

Message 1 of 5 (570 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@VoodoooPopeye A little hard init on a Free to play game rage rants Me my self fell the same i,v just uninstalled this game was only hanging about see if there was going be a PVE mode but more to life then this clown show now..................
Message 2 of 5 (554 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I dont understand why you feel the need to post your drivel. If your quitting then quit, nobody cares!

Message 3 of 5 (524 Views)

★★★ Expert

@xboxsnappppppp77 wrote:

I dont understand why you feel the need to post your drivel. If your quitting then quit, nobody cares!

Yeah, you sure are one to talk about posting drivel.

Message 4 of 5 (505 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

The devs know there's hit registry problems. The spitfire sums it up perfectly.

The game is poor when you consider this and the lag. I have been killed behind rocks numerous times.

Message 5 of 5 (497 Views)