Re: This game is literally dying.

by DontSilenceMe

Original Post

This game is literally dying.

★ Apprentice

are you going to fix this game or not?

THE SERVERS, THE UPDATES, THE MATCHMAKING.

Dude cmon, i've been playing this game for 2 months, and i really enjoying this game so much.

But these past few days, this game is really dying so quick.

The updates are so slow, the servers are so laggy.

CMON RESPAWN

Message 1 of 18 (682 Views)

★★ Guide
Solo mode needed
Message 2 of 18 (643 Views)

★★★ Guide
First off, i don't think the game is dying. I can always find a game within 5 seconds of pressing ready.

Also, what data are you using as base for your argument? Would love to see that.

A game that skyrockets like Apex Legends, will lose a chunk of it's playerbase, its only natural. It's a free game and almost 50 million people tried it out. But saying that it's dying is kind of overkill don't you say?

I admit that the game got its flaws with matchmaking, bugs and cheaters being the biggest problem. But once again.... dying? The game is very much alive sir. Let's all hope that you never become a doctor. Because i would feel sorry for the people that came to see you. "YOU HAVE A BLISTER! YOU ARE DYING!".
Message 3 of 18 (628 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I love reading all these threads and just thinking have you played pubg or do you remember fortnite in the beginning if I remember correctly the map didn’t change for the first 2 months he’ll they had not even added turbo building by month 2 but this game is expected to have 3 or 4 maps and all problems fixed by month 2 

Message 4 of 18 (622 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

It's not yet dying or dead even. I've been playing this game since day 1.

Signs and Symptoms:
Cheating is rampant, laggy servers, disconnection issues, poor battle pass content.

My diagnosis:
The game has a disease called "Poor Management". It's preventable disease, but once acquired and left untreated it could become fatal.

Message 5 of 18 (371 Views)

★ Guide

Pretty clear

Message 6 of 18 (593 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Not dying yet, but will probably get there.

Signs and Symptoms exhibited:
Rampant cheating, laggy servers, disconnection issues, poor battle pass content.

Diagnosis:
The game has a disease called "Poor Management". It's a very common disease nowadays and when left untreated could lead to death.

Treatment:

The usual treatment for this would be just taking your vitamins (content updates or fixes) and supplements (Hire additional staff) and updating your anticheat, woops, I meant taking your vaccines and making sure you have all your shots should put you out of the risk of having this disease.

Message 7 of 18 (589 Views)

★ Guide

@Balzano wrote:
First off, i don't think the game is dying. I can always find a game within 5 seconds of pressing ready.

Also, what data are you using as base for your argument? Would love to see that.

A game that skyrockets like Apex Legends, will lose a chunk of it's playerbase, its only natural. It's a free game and almost 50 million people tried it out. But saying that it's dying is kind of overkill don't you say?

I admit that the game got its flaws with matchmaking, bugs and cheaters being the biggest problem. But once again.... dying? The game is very much alive sir. Let's all hope that you never become a doctor. Because i would feel sorry for the people that came to see you. "YOU HAVE A BLISTER! YOU ARE DYING!".

Dayummmm!!! Well said. Large smile

Message 8 of 18 (578 Views)

★★ Pro

*eats popcorn*

Message 9 of 18 (575 Views)

★ Guide

@JGDurzo187 wrote:

Not dying yet, but will probably get there.

Signs and Symptoms exhibited:
Rampant cheating, laggy servers, disconnection issues, poor battle pass content.

Diagnosis:
The game has a disease called "Poor Management". It's a very common disease nowadays and when left untreated could lead to death.

Treatment:

The usual treatment for this would be just taking your vitamins (content updates or fixes) and supplements (Hire additional staff) and updating your anticheat, woops, I meant taking your vaccines and making sure you have all your shots should put you out of the risk of having this disease.

@Balzano 

Found your doctor

Message 10 of 18 (573 Views)