Re: This game is incredibly frustrating

by ShadoWawker

Original Post

★ Apprentice
@ShadoWawker Im trying to give you tips and let you know that maybe you need to change the way you do things. If its not working for you, try something else. Yopu cant expect a game to cater to just a few people who cant figure out how to escape the cops. THAT would make tha game boring! Maybe play a game that does not have police chases.
Message 21 of 62 (322 Views)

★★ Guide
@Force-Fed1979 You still don’t get it. I should not have to learn how to lose the cops if the game is well designed, I should be able to by driving around randomly at speeds that are high for the car I’m in. That’s the whole point of the nfs escaping the cops fantasy

You clearly will never get it so let me just point this out. Nfs heat has a 72 on metacritic, that is not very good. Clearly this game must have some significant issues to receive that score, and I’m telling you this is one of them

If you cannot see that this is a major problem then it’s because like you said, you are an absolute casual and you cannot spot horrendously poor game design when you see it. Maybe you should “get good” at more games and then you’ll “learn” how to spot the mistakes that developers clearly made to earn them their review scores.
Message 22 of 62 (318 Views)

★★ Guide
@Force-Fed1979 You don’t have to use the words “you are wrong” to clearly communicate that you think someone is wrong LOL learn common sense
Message 23 of 62 (316 Views)

★ Apprentice
@ShadoWawker And Im saying that you can lose cops in the * car you have! by learning How to do it! Geezus man, you said you cant do it so you obviously dont know how! If you get High heat(3 or higher) I will be hard! DUH!
Message 24 of 62 (315 Views)

★ Apprentice
@ShadoWawker Use common sense and LEARN HOW TO LOSE THE COPS!
Message 25 of 62 (314 Views)

★★ Guide
@Force-Fed1979 Right a few people that’s why there are many threads about this topic including the one that has tons of upvotes where a bunch of people all agree that the cops need to be toned down. But yea that’s your definition of a few
Message 26 of 62 (313 Views)

★ Apprentice
Message 27 of 62 (311 Views)

★★ Guide
@Force-Fed1979 I already said I agree that it’s easy to cheese them with jump spots if you even read that part.

You still don’t understand what I’m saying. I don’t need to learn how to lose the cops, I can get away from them by abusing those spots if i want. But I cannot get away from the cops in the way that I should be able to which is driving around randomly in any car that I have

You should use common sense and understand my argument so you don’t keep failing at countering it

Message 28 of 62 (299 Views)

★ Apprentice
@ShadoWawker Learn to take some criticism. Im not saying your wrong or Im wrong, Im giving you my opinion! do you know what an opinion is? you can take the info given and learn how to deal with the cops or you dont, and just cry like a * about it. its as simple as that! I like challenges! If a game is whooping my butt, Im sure gonna find a way to beat it. Not gonna cry and hope they nerf the game for me.
Message 29 of 62 (298 Views)

★ Apprentice
@ShadoWawker YOU CAN ESCAPE COPS IN A * CAR WITHOUT USING CHEESE SPOTS. IT WILL GET SIGNIFICANTLY MORE DIFFICULT WHEN YOUR HEAT RISES TO HEAT 3 OR HIGHER. How many time does this need to be said.
Message 30 of 62 (295 Views)