Re: This game is an official joke now.

by BA2VGT

Original Post

★ Pro

yeh this is a joke, I can't even have fun now. aimbots are worse than ANYTHING  in this dam game screw a wall hacker I can still hear, But I cant avoid a fricken aimbot, Game is making me want to put my fist in my screen, EVERY DAM GAME  dead 3 hits..

Message 11 of 23 (539 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@d3adc3II 

Gonna be honest watched the video and it seemed to me that the gold stabilizer helped him more than xim but as you said befor he was not a good mouse and keyboard user he did not have sensitivity set high enough to tell if it has gotten better 

to tell if xim has gotten to pc quality you would have to watch someone that plays with high sensitivity but yes he was better than bad controller players but he was not better than a great controller player

and I have no clue why anyone would ever look down on pc players that is where all the money is all the great console players that I have played with have moved to pc for the money because winning e sports on console does not pay anything but I have stopped playing apex on pc still play it on PS4 and Xbox because I can kill xim and controller mod scrubs and on pc aimbots my me look like I have never played a video game lol

Message 12 of 23 (509 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

one more bp lvl and my wife and I are done with this, thankfully wont have to touch it again unless they actually start giving a * and adding content, so stale.

Message 13 of 23 (475 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

PC gaming isn't a joke... If you think people cannot cheat on console then you're out to lunch.

Message 14 of 23 (464 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@neillkorey
Yes, I also think xim cant be as smooth as on pc. I'm glad we have the same understanding , I just hate the ppl who blame the whole platform because of the bad cheaters.
Message 15 of 23 (450 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@d3adc3II wrote:

And I don't understand what's on their mind ( some "console players") ?

On one youtube clip:

[Removed- CM]

Like seriously? he uses script to gain advantage, and still ask such kind of question? It's clearly cheating.
Lol I still see such comments from alot of console players.

"Oh, because it's hardware so it's not cheating"

Or

[Removed - CM] it is an external device that just makes your life simpler.... "

Or

"But I also don’t think that a commercially available product, that’s not banned by the developers, ISNT cheating."

Nice excuse Standard smile

There is zero comparison to a modded controller or K&M on console vs the cheats on PC.  Cheats on PC allow you to see thru walls, run twice as fast, and auto aim for you. 

On console, after playing with it for hours you have a slight advatange in some situations and sometimes the 200 dollar xim you bought as a crutch screws you over.  Not that I don't think it's cheating as well, but there's a hell of a difference between a 200 dollar controller add on that kinda works  and a free cheat download that turns you into a 200 mph see thru the walls aim God. 

It's pretty obvious most of the community agree, as you just about literally can't use this forum because of all the PC players crying that, surprise surprise, a PC FPS is full of cheats.   Not seeing the console guys, of which there are likely more, complaining with 10+ new threads a day.  

Message 16 of 23 (418 Views)

[ Edited ]

Got carried to champion again by hacker, god I love this game :D Hacker v Hacker match again.

https://i.redd.it/07vcull3juf21.png

Message 17 of 23 (408 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Down4WattGamer wrote:

PC gaming isn't a joke... If you think people cannot cheat on console then you're out to lunch.

People can't cheat on console, other than any glitch a game has (see BF4 invisible glitch on certain maps, getting under floor etc) and use of aftermarket controllers. 

No current gen game is hacked.  You cannot hack a PS4/XB1 while online, it will instaban your system from the network.  This is the advantage of console. 

There is no wall hack, auto aim, or speed cheat on console.  Pretending that the hacky xim/controller with "no recoil" is anything remotely like a aimbot is a joke. Like I said...if it's such a problem on console why are only PC players crying and screaming about how dead the game is?

I accept my console won't have as good of graphics as a PC and I "have" to play with a controller. Accept that your PC is going to deliver a beautiful 4K 120HZ resolution, mouse and keyboard, and on basically every FPS ever cheater filled experience.  

Message 18 of 23 (409 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@unferthWell, I guess you are frustrated by the cheating and toxic behaviors you met in Apex and so was I, so I could understand your feeling, and if some videos relating to toxic behaviors on YouTube makes you even more angry then I still don't see what is the logic of relating to the person you see to me.

Maybe when your mood is not good then there is just no logic on any constructive meaning ? And I guess that's some chemical explaination on human biology behind all toxic and destructive behaviors.

~_~

I don't know you very well Mr.unferth but surely I have seen your names many times.

From your posts I can see you are not in much faith with this game right now and did this post on complaining.

Still I do not understand what's the logic behind relating someone you don't know ( a guy from a youtube video ) to another one you don't know ( me ).

Message 19 of 23 (372 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@BA2VGT wrote:

@Down4WattGamer wrote:

People can't cheat on console, other than any glitch a game has (see BF4 invisible glitch on certain maps, getting under floor etc) and use of aftermarket controllers. 

No current gen game is hacked.  You cannot hack a PS4/XB1 while online, it will instaban your system from the network.  This is the advantage of console. 

There is no wall hack, auto aim, or speed cheat on console.  Pretending that the hacky xim/controller with "no recoil" is anything remotely like a aimbot is a joke. Like I said...if it's such a problem on console why are only PC players crying and screaming about how dead the game is?

I accept my console won't have as good of graphics as a PC and I "have" to play with a controller. Accept that your PC is going to deliver a beautiful 4K 120HZ resolution, mouse and keyboard, and on basically every FPS ever cheater filled experience.  

[Removed - CM]  Its for consoles... i never knew about it until this thread... theres definitely cheating lol 

Message 20 of 23 (327 Views)