Re: This game is an official joke now.

by MyCanklesHurt

Original Post

This game is an official joke now.

★★ Guide

Easily 15% of US PC players are cheating.  Soft aim bot is everywhere.  Respawn can't detect them at all, hardware bans are a joke, free accounts. 

Message 1 of 23 (1,264 Views)

★ Guide
This game is not a joke. PC gaming is a joke. I don't understand why people don't realise this.
Message 2 of 23 (1,193 Views)

★ Guide

While i do agree that pc gaming is a joke, this game is still a joke too.

Message 3 of 23 (1,175 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The game is good! Aim botters have just taken over it now. Frown

Message 4 of 23 (1,121 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@MyCanklesHurt wrote:

While i do agree that pc gaming is a joke, this game is still a joke too.

I beg to differ. It's great on console in general. Some fixes needed but it's far from a joke. You saying this game is like Anthem? Now that is a joke.

Message 5 of 23 (1,118 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

LoL you guys.
First there are cheats on console too. The most easily accessible one is also legal. It is called keyboard and mouse.
And if there are so many cheaters then society is a joke. Cheats for online games shouldn't even exist.

Message 6 of 23 (1,077 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@tonycawley69 wrote:
This game is not a joke. PC gaming is a joke. I don't understand why people don't realise this.

Most Americans realized it over a decade ago and went back to consoles.   Too many cheaters and poor sports.   I went from mostly playing with people in my home state,  to mostly playing with people out of the country which shows how dead pc gaming is for me.  Only league of legends seems popular in NA.

I'm the only one of my family and friends left that still play pc games online.

Message 7 of 23 (1,033 Views)

★ Guide

pc gaming is  joke???stopped reading right there... CONSOLE gaming LMFAO!!!!! JUST LMFAO!@!!!!!!!!

Message 8 of 23 (986 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@d3adc3II wrote:

@tonycawley69 wrote:

LOL I also don't understand why you don't realise there are cheaters on console too.

Go to [Removed - CM]-> Game Library and search for Apex.

There is even Apex Legends Gamepack [Removed - CM]

[Removed - CM]

And then,[Removed - CM] So many options and it's safe because console players can't cheat, they only use modded controller and mouse.

Best of all, everyone can use without the fear of getting ban. Why?console has no cheaters lollll

I'm happy to stay with PC Gaming, where people still at least admit if they are cheating.

I'm sure there is.  But its not even close to how infested pc is and won't be for many years.

Message 9 of 23 (698 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Cheating on consoles is not to the extent of aimboting all they can do is get rid of recoil which honestly in this game is not that hard to handle and I have used xim in the past it is not near as smooth as all the people that have never used it claim that it is so if you are good with a controller it is not hard to kill a cheater whereas on pc you are not killing an aimbot unless you catch them with there pants down 

Message 10 of 23 (687 Views)