Re: This game is about luck not Skill

★★★★★ Guide

@Srksii  schrieb:

@SuperSixOne_TTVHmmm, how one TTV would know about aimboting difficulties... :P

This is a good one! Party hat

Message 11 of 19 (755 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@SuperSixOne_TTV And i thought it was just my p.c. tanking well come apex where you shoot people and they Do not die games pant just uninstall it like me
Message 12 of 19 (727 Views)

★★ Pro
@SuperSixOne_TTV 6 clips? really? what gun was that?

Though it depends on your weapon & the enemy's shield, maybe it's high ping, maybe you always avoiding close combat so your enemies always have a chance to recharge, Or unfortunately, maybe you missed a lot.
Message 13 of 19 (726 Views)

★★ Guide
@SuperSixOne_TTV This game has to be one of the worse FPS games out there now , so many issues and not to mention everytime they do an update something gets messed up right now the audio is messed up. Hit detection is trash the loot is hot garbage. Name one BR game you have to travel from one end of the map to find attachment for your weapon
Message 14 of 19 (686 Views)

★★★ Guide
@GucciiWallet i know that feel... in other BR games, not this one. weird huh
Message 15 of 19 (672 Views)

★ Guide

Its honestly 6 clips because of packet loss and lag. Ive had it happen to me before where ive unloaded into people standing still only to realize that they were lagging so hard that their character just looked like they were standing. 

I woukd say luck is huge in the beginning but it still matters towards the end too. Like does the 3rd party try and kill you or the guys your fighting. I mean skill is syill huge but luck plays more of a factor in BR games than i think any other game.

Message 16 of 19 (654 Views)

★★★ Expert

@GRiPSViGiL wrote:
@iBlockHeadThat theory is all well and good but how do you explain being able to play other games without the issues Apex suffers? Don't you think as avid PC gamers people start there? I mean even console plebs probably understand that.

No dude, just no.

If it takes OP 6 magazines to kill someone it's because he/she can't aim at all, or just keeps letting people recover.

Message 17 of 19 (650 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I get some bad luck in this game but 6 clips seems a bit excessive. Try changing your server at the title screen.

Message 18 of 19 (618 Views)

Community Manager

Mozambique, here!

Blueberry.png
Message 19 of 19 (602 Views)