Re: This game is about luck not Skill

by Srksii

Original Post

This game is about luck not Skill

★★★ Newbie

am I wrong? 6 clips to kill someone seriously.........even aimbotters have trouble 

Message 1 of 19 (754 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@SuperSixOne_TTV Luck is certainly part of it as far as what weapons you find and things like that, but I would say that's mostly just early game. Luck has nothing to do with how good you are at aiming, and other general skillful parts of FPS games.
Message 2 of 19 (745 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@SuperSixOne_TTVHmmm, how one TTV would know about aimboting difficulties... :P

Its game netcode witch is literally catastrophe! Double damage and hits not being registered are big thing here! When Im unlucky, gibi wipes me clean with 3 alternator shots, when happens to code work well, I maybe actualy gave some fun

Message 3 of 19 (733 Views)

Champion

I made the foolish mistake of trying to play apex whilst downloading the COD beta...it was traumatic to say the least.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 19 (713 Views)

★★ Expert
@SuperSixOne_TTV If at any point it takes you 6 clips with any gun to kill someone, I suggest looking into pointing blame at something else... ISP? Yourself?

Not saying you might be the issue but I have fine games and just yesterday alone I won a game w/ 7kills, all my shots landed and did what they were suppose to do.
Message 5 of 19 (681 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@iBlockHead That theory is all well and good but how do you explain being able to play other games without the issues Apex suffers? Don't you think as avid PC gamers people start there? I mean even console plebs probably understand that.
Message 6 of 19 (678 Views)

★★ Expert
@GRiPSViGiL Yea but there are those people who refuse to look at their own network as an issue because they believe 5-10mbps is enough to never lag or have issues in a game.

No one I play with gets this issue or has gotten it for a long time now. However sometimes we do see other players skipping around like they were Wraith being in one spot and appearing in another or simply being frozen.

I myself have only experiences a small lag a few times during the first circle but after that it goes away. During that lag sure some of my shots don't hit but its a minor issues that is rare.
Message 7 of 19 (672 Views)

★★★ Expert
@GRiPSViGiL I have never ever seen a game without issues. And, considering the enormously sized content which every studio crunches to push on this insatiable market, I expect games coming with more and uglier issues, as no one wants to spend years of profit on a battalion of QA engineers that would be needed to weed out 99.99% of all the bugs.
Message 8 of 19 (661 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@DoYaSeeMe There is no excuse and as a consumer I use my dollars to speak for me and support the games that put the right emphasis and resources in so their game isn't 10 years behind on this sort of thing. The bandwidth and speed of current internet offerings are not the issue. These game dev companies failings are. Sure an ISP can be dodgy and they lose customers when they can't get it right. I am no stranger to leaving an ISP. Thanks goodness for options.

Besides most people play more than one online game and either you have problems on all games or just the ones that are not doing their due diligence. It is painfully obvious with this game.

Message 9 of 19 (648 Views)

★ Pro

If you need 6 clips to kill some1, then all the luck in the world may not be enough for you...

Message 10 of 19 (587 Views)