Re: This game is a still a massive joke

by unferthington

Original Post

This game is a still a massive joke

★ Guide

I have NEVER seen a game with hit registration as bad as in this game.  I stopped picking up shotguns. 

Cheating this weekend, including Friday. is off the charts, even for Apex Legends. 

20 tick servers. 

This game is a complete joke. 

Message 1 of 6 (472 Views)

★★ Guide

So honestly the problem isn't hit reg. That's been fine for awhile. However there is an anti-aim hack that's been around for a longggg time now and people barely notice it because you don't get head shotted to death in 3 seconds you just can't hit anything. This stops a lot of people from being fishy when they die and they don't ever spec and watch after that. Easiest way to notice is if its already half way into the game and 2 players of that squad that killed you DONT have shields chances are they have anti-aim. You can keep spec'ing you'll notice they wont EVER pick up a shield but still use shield cells randomly. You'll also notice this isn't a visual glitch because on rare occasion they WILL pick up armor out of no where and it shows up.

So not a visual glitch. This has lead to people assuming it's a lot of REG issues but it's just an anti-aim most of the times because the hacking situation is out of control atm. It's a very soft hack and hard to notice unless you know what to look for. If you watch those Apex legends hacker videos on youtube you'll notice every now and then when they spec the squad that killed them what I'm talking about.

Message 2 of 6 (457 Views)

★★ Guide

In pretty sure i remember specing my friend who was not hacking, and he also appear to have no sheild until he picked up a new one. So its a visual bug.

Message 3 of 6 (424 Views)

Message 4 of 6 (405 Views)

★ Guide

@adidasPowah wrote:

https://clips.twitch.tv/BlatantFuriousQueleaCopyThis Hmm

Yeah, something definitely going on there.  I have seen that to in game, people not wearing armor with high number of kills.  I assumed they were so confident in their aimbots they did not wear armor as a challenge or something. 

Message 5 of 6 (396 Views)

★★ Expert

@VisualfEX 

Huh? Interesting...never heard of that...better than an aimbot imo.

Heart

Message 6 of 6 (381 Views)