Re: This game is a joke, 8000 kill 100% headshot aimbot.

by DAYUMshecanFART

Original Post

This game is a joke, 8000 kill 100% headshot aimbot.

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Wraith with her name nice and hidden behind a generic [Removed - Admin.], super obvious 100% headshot aimbot,  over 8000 kills, wiped our squad, who were randoms but were good players.

Melted each of us in less than a second when she shot at us. 

When I saw my squad mates go down as fast as they did, I knew it was aimbot because they were both good players. And the confirmation was me being insta-gibbed when I came up against her.  

After ALL THIS TIME!!! An 8000 kil aimbotter isnt banned????  WTF ARE YOU DOING RESPAWN?!?!?!

Message 1 of 11 (1,526 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I've seen so many of these its unbelievable. Idk how they're not banned.. Even 500 kills is an insane amount to be hacking to.

Message 2 of 11 (1,507 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

500 kills or 8000 is not INSANE for an aimbotter/hacker. They do not actively go every single day hunting through reports looking for hackers. Remember right now there is no REAL system in place that auto-detects (which they've replied on reddit they are implementing) *This is a huge step forward* they are working on the algorithm for it though to make sure innocent good players dont get banned from it. 

Now for the kills, back to the topic of they can't search reports everyday. Remember that A LOT of people report people that kill them without even spectating just because of rage and people have to comb through these reports to find the ACTUAL hackers and this is extremely time consuming so many people get past the radar. We can blame both sides for this because people just spam that button without making sure half the time and we can blame the lack luster anti cheat both sides have a fault here.

Now for a legit person 500 kills seems pretty decent but for a hacker they are pulling 10-20 kills a match most times never under that and can finish matches in 7-10 minutes because they can SEE everyone and almost insta drop them. Which means within an hour they can pull 60 kills already if they ONLY pull 10 per match. So within one full day of let's just say for simplest math here they run the game for 10 hours that's 600 kills in ONE DAY this is a MINIMUM.

Any game most hackers will often be able to bypass or get around being banned for longer than just a week so they can easily reach those kill counts without much issue. A legit person obviously would take weeks/months depending on skill level to reach those numbers but for a hacker 7 days is more than enough. So remember when you see those 1000's of kills on a hacker that they don't necessarily have to be old accounts could be just a week old.

Also remember it's possible that someone played LEGIT for a long time and decided they got bored with the game and said screw it let's just troll everyone and then downloaded the hacks considering they are pretty available. So that kill  count could have also been legit to a certain extent. Also no aim bot has 100% headshot simply because auto-aim does not account for bullet drop which is why when you spectate a hacker you'll see they miss a LOT more shots from further away and hit every single shot at medium to close range.

Message 3 of 11 (1,485 Views)

★ Guide

Just had another match with a cheater, soft-aimbotter, again, very obvious  174 Season 1 wins.   lol wtf????

Message 4 of 11 (1,478 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I firmly still believe players don't really want to use aimbot or walls, they just do because it became the 'norm' through the minority. Hopefully they can find an accurate system that basically detects when players are running a thirdparty, one that can detect a block of the most common ones (then keep adding to it), and ban any player that is running it in the function. (or string? i'm a novice programmer Nerd) but something like this.

Also, they're protected because we can't name and shame- I kinda understand it but then they're empowered like people would forget it takes any amount of skill. So Apex; in a potentially great state does become kinda unplayable cause the same selfish players are having a blast botting out of control- except not really cause it's bot on bot action right now... which is not so great tbh. Basically take a lot of normal ai's from call of duty and watch them shoot each other Large smile

Message 5 of 11 (1,470 Views)

★★ Guide

I'm in Plat and was playing with 2 cheaters. They were just holding down W not really looting. Since I was so far behind I was just watching the kill feed with their names. They were killing every person in 1 second flat. One guy left half way through and had 10 kills with 1500 damage, the other 5 kills or so with 1k+ damage

Message 6 of 11 (1,459 Views)

★★ Guide

whole game is over run with cheaters almost every game of ranked there is cheaters that's the worst weekend of chdeating i have ever seen in any game

Message 7 of 11 (1,416 Views)

★★ Expert

yeah.. a new batch of cheats are out now.. just made another post about elsewhere

player ids start with " abc " followed by a mix of numbers and letters

just seen them the past two days..this is on the Hong Kong server...haven't ran into any on the N\A server yet..but, I'm sure you probably have

Heart

Message 8 of 11 (1,379 Views)

★★★★ Novice

After ALL THIS TIME!!! An 8000 kil aimbotter isnt banned???? WTF ARE YOU DOING RESPAWN?!?!?!

Message 9 of 11 (402 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@unferthington wrote:

Wraith with her name nice and hidden behind a generic [Removed - Admin.], super obvious 100% headshot aimbot,  over 8000 kills, wiped our squad, who were randoms but were good players.

Melted each of us in less than a second when she shot at us. 

When I saw my squad mates go down as fast as they did, I knew it was aimbot because they were both good players. And the confirmation was me being insta-gibbed when I came up against her.  

After ALL THIS TIME!!! An 8000 kil aimbotter isnt banned????  WTF ARE YOU DOING RESPAWN?!?!?!

Message 10 of 11 (399 Views)