This game is STILL completely owned by cheaters!

by unferth

Original Post

Re: This game is STILL completely owned by cheaters!

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@AOD_CobaltSteel wrote:
EPIC GAMES dropped Easy Anti-Cheat, as it never did it's job correctly. Fortnite team saw EASY Anti-Cheat as the problem and teamed up with BattlEye Anti-Cheat.

Easy Anti-Cheat is now a trademark of Epic Games.

Message 41 of 52 (895 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The amount of cheater is ridiculous! I never post at this forum, but this is really getting out of hand. Elite or Casual it doesnt matter. The cheaters are everywhere and every time

Message 42 of 52 (844 Views)

★★★ Newbie

SO ? if EAC cant handle this go find who can handle....company like EA should concern about it... go big or die !!

Message 43 of 52 (729 Views)

★ Guide

did take a brake for a couple weeks, so I saw one hacker the last 7 days Standard smile
I can't say the game is owned by cheaters, if u guys ask ur self why do they just delete the post guess why...
its the same people every 2 weeks talking about cheaters in the game, its kinda funny to read so keep it up... :eahigh_file:

Message 44 of 52 (717 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@TheUnknownMsx wrote:

did take a brake for a couple weeks, so I saw one hacker the last 7 days Standard smile
I can't say the game is owned by cheaters, if u guys ask ur self why do they just delete the post guess why...
its the same people every 2 weeks talking about cheaters in the game, its kinda funny to read so keep it up... :eahigh_file:

Welcome back!

I'm outmatched 1 to 10 every post i have to argue its most likely not a cheater that keeps killing them.

Then i get accused to cheating myself.

And then the fun starts Standard smile

Message 45 of 52 (633 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@DaAceXD dude I've seen you post on a few of the cheaters post now... and notice your a guide. I am assuming you guys have been told try and damage limitation some of these posts by just denying hacking etc... the asian servers are riddled to the point of being unplayable.
Message 46 of 52 (617 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@faithly88 lol that's reaching...

I agree with @DaAceXD that the cheating problem isn't as widespread as its made out to be on these boards.
Message 47 of 52 (611 Views)

★★ Expert

@TheUnknownMsx @DaAceXD @QazaqD 

What region/server do you guys play on? PC or console?

Heart

Message 48 of 52 (600 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@jumanjaydazed PC - Asia =)
Message 49 of 52 (594 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@faithly88 wrote:
@DaAceXDdude I've seen you post on a few of the cheaters post now... and notice your a guide. I am assuming you guys have been told try and damage limitation some of these posts by just denying hacking etc... the asian servers are riddled to the point of being unplayable.

Wauw, you think they hired me to do damage controll on the forum?

that Would be their dumbest decision up till now.

and im not denying the existence of cheaters.

ik denying the existence of skills that people who meet cheaters every match claim to have.

you get guide when people give you xp.

and tbh i dont care About it at all.

i just like to kick on peoples point of views.

and apperently a lot of people seem to agree with me.

also i like to do epeen contests.

and give dumb responds on dumb Posts.

Message 50 of 52 (552 Views)