Re: This game is STILL completely owned by cheaters!

by WickXI

Original Post

★★ Guide

After update till tonight i didnt see cheaters but tonight, they are going strong... Blatant aim botters everywhere on eu servers

Message 31 of 52 (829 Views)

★★ Expert

@WickXI 

Blame it on Brexit

Heart

Message 32 of 52 (810 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

This game is literally aimbot heaven right now tonight literally hacker after hacker toggling acting like theyre playing legit but when they almost die they make it completely obvious they are hacking. Please make this game a monthly paid game or something so that if the low life scum cheaters get banned they loose theyre money.

Message 33 of 52 (777 Views)

★★ Guide
Haha not really, most of them i encountered is some Asian names or numbers some how :D
Message 34 of 52 (750 Views)

★★ Pro

Yeah, we are back. Cheater ape heaven! 

Message 35 of 52 (738 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@yajusdead wrote:

I want all yall thats complaining to know that any game played on a windows based computer will have cheaters. I want yall to stop crying about it and go buy yourself a Xbox and enjoy the game. I've never ran accross a cheater once playing on xbox and i have 40+ days played!

Bhop has been removed.

So now people can't blame that for their lack of skills anymore

And these kind of posts will sprout out a lot more now!

The sad thing is im not even trying to be funny now :<

I believe this to be true.

Message 36 of 52 (727 Views)

★★ Novice

its not they are dumb to notice its just that they are too good unless the cheater use aimbot the good players and pro's still kill cheaters 

Message 37 of 52 (714 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
EPIC GAMES dropped Easy Anti-Cheat, as it never did it's job correctly. Fortnite team saw EASY Anti-Cheat as the problem and teamed up with BattlEye Anti-Cheat.
Message 38 of 52 (689 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Aim bots are ok with me, at least I can tell when someone is using it. Its the wall hacks that really * with your head. They leave you doubting yourself because you lost a gunfight you know you should have won easily and its very hard to tell if someone is using the cheat. Specially if they are even mildly good at the game. They can see your every move, your health and armor. I hate wall hackers and I know without a shadow of a doubt that there is at least one wall hacker every game in Asia servers.
Message 39 of 52 (678 Views)

★★★ Guide

Ea has gone with the cheapest option.

Message 40 of 52 (666 Views)