Re: This game is STILL completely owned by cheaters!

by Wingmannedbro

Original Post

This game is STILL completely owned by cheaters!

★★ Guide

Every match tonight, 10+ matches, every match has a cheater squad. 

This game is still COMPLETELY owned by cheaters. 

It really is sickening to see how completely incompetent Respawn and EA are.  

Message 1 of 52 (1,665 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I honestly feel it's worse now than it has been in the past...

Lazy development strikes again.

Message 2 of 52 (1,634 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Expert

Dealing with cheaters is outsourced to Easy Anti Cheat, not handled by Respawn or EA.

This company is apparently owned by Epic Games, and managed to craft good anti-cheat algorithms for Fortnite.

Of course Fortnite has been around for a while now, so they had ample time to craft a system for Fortnite's code.

Give it some time, they have a good track record, so it warrants some good faith that they will be able to succeed for Apex too.

Rome wasn't built in a day.

Message 3 of 52 (1,612 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I feel the cheating has improved and not as bad as some people make it sound on these boards.

But the player base have improved.

I actually have to try on some games, as opposed to running around killing every1 on sight.

Message 4 of 52 (1,593 Views)

★★★ Guide

I wont be putting anymore money into this game until the problem is fixed. how can i support a game that is overrun by cheaters with high kills and wins and they are using aimbots it just shows the lack of bans and care from respawn.

Message 5 of 52 (1,589 Views)

★★ Guide

I think you are very optimistic. In NA servers; every game i play champion is level 30 with 500kills or similar wierd stat. If they dont get RNG'ed with guns and die when they land i get lasered %90 of the matches. In EU wallhackers are more often to come by, but when they dont use aimbots a good team can kill them so they dont annoy me much. I can easily tell you this game is infested by cheaters. I have a lot of footage with blatant cheating, at first i was reporting and sending the footage but now; it is so infested that i dont have time to upload all this * footage.

Message 6 of 52 (1,573 Views)

★★★ Guide

5 games today 5 cheaters! sakme story i had a few days away as it is really getting to me...

Things need to change!

Message 7 of 52 (1,563 Views)

I know the hackers are out of control, but I also know they have a lot on their plate as far as bringing out new content and fighting off the constant battle with cheaters.  It is a lot to balance out to satisfy everyone, so be positive and take note that they are doing their best.  I'm sure there will be another big ban wave coming soon, help them stay on their feet and submit reports when you find that someone is cheating.  Don't let the cheaters win.

Message 8 of 52 (1,536 Views)

★★ Expert

@ShowMeUrDeathBox 

That's exactly the point. It shouldn't be in 'waves'. Not sure what other games you play, but the ones I play are banning hax by the minute. You see their name and why they were banned. It's perfect.  They have alot on their plates....yeah, we know.  But, they should've grabbed smaller ones!

Heart

Message 9 of 52 (1,523 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@WickXI wrote:

I think you are very optimistic. In NA servers; every game i play champion is level 30 with 500kills or similar wierd stat. If they dont get RNG'ed with guns and die when they land i get lasered %90 of the matches. In EU wallhackers are more often to come by, but when they dont use aimbots a good team can kill them so they dont annoy me much. I can easily tell you this game is infested by cheaters. I have a lot of footage with blatant cheating, at first i was reporting and sending the footage but now; it is so infested that i dont have time to upload all this * footage.

Every game i play champion is level 30 with 500kills or similar wierd stat. If they dont get RNG'ed with guns and die when they land i get lasered %90 of the matches

Bro im impressed you even land at the same spot as the champion 90% of the matches.

how do you do that? cheats? ^^

In EU wallhackers are more often to come by

I have 500-600 hours in this game and spectated a lot of people on eu servers.

Its verry hard to impossible to see if anyone has wallhack.

Just throwing up more nonsense to make your fairy tail more believable?

This one is for everybody claiming to die by a cheater every game:

If you play on EU or NA servers.

And you die every game because of a cheater.

Most likely its not a cheater every game.

You are just bad.

When i play a 3 man premade squad with good people its EASY to win 50-90% of the matches.

That would not be possible if 90% of the matches has a blatant aimbotter.

Message 10 of 52 (1,431 Views)