This game is FILLED with cheaters

by unferth

Original Post

This game is FILLED with cheaters

★★ Guide

Absolutely insane how many cheaters are in this game!  Another cheater squad wins with aim bots, getting laserd from across the map with pistols!!!  

This game is a joke anymore!

Message 1 of 24 (755 Views)

Re: This game is FILLED with cheaters

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

It's disgraceful how long they've gone on for. Changing game files to get away with everything and someone's not keeping up.

In-game, they'll usually have ~200 kills, miss almost every shot until you ask them to toggle. What's the point of your aimbot if it ruins your natural aim or you can't toggle while someone is spectating anyway?

Seems like everyone has 200 kills with the 2000+ damage / headshot badge now? I don't know about that.

But if they're in a bind, tired of missing every shot, they'll toggle and the crosshair will follow, landing almost every headshot.

After the game, right click their banner, 0 kills. Very fishy.

Message 2 of 24 (729 Views)

★★★★ Novice

That’s the PC life, I’m sitting over here playing on my X having a blast. After playing Apex on PC for 2 days I’ll never touch it again 

Message 3 of 24 (689 Views)

★★ Guide

Makes me want to buy a console.  I might, PS4 has a bunch of exclusives I really want to play. 

Message 4 of 24 (685 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice
Can I have a game where I don't wind up reporting someone for cheating?

It's usually one of:

• Using macros on hemlock
  • Obvious staring thru walls like there's an ESP overlay pointing out enemies.
  • Using noscope wingman like they're sure they're gonna hit shots from a mile away, even when it's a horrible idea and they're better off with a semi-spread weapon.
  • Mouse sensitivity out of combat blatantly nowhere near the in-combat sensitivity, where you can tell they have a bot doing pulling for them.
  • A plague of players not finishing off players they down, now that the whole "they can't spectate to report you if you don't kill them" thing was shared on reddit. Seriously, I've been downed but intentionally not killed this past week more than the entire prior month.

Just start matching by accuracy % if you have to, clearly whatever anti-cheat you're doing is either not banning them or not putting them into a cheater shadow pool.

I haven't spent a dime on this game, and especially do not want to, due to the rampant cheating.

Message 5 of 24 (575 Views)

★★★ Guide
I am seeing an increased amount of cheaters on EU servers as well. Yesterday we ran into cheaters in 3 out of 10 games, where people were clearly using some sort of aimbot and wallhack.

Just two weeks ago we would run into 1 cheater in maybe 1 game out of 30. So that is a big increase.
Message 6 of 24 (646 Views)

★★ Guide

if kb/m was an alternative on console i would buy it immediately.

Message 7 of 24 (640 Views)

★★ Guide

i'm kinda very disapointed on this game, the cheaters are still here. Somehow cheaters are very aware themself and i purposely spectate them the whole game and guess what, i caught them. One of the worst BR game i ever played. Really regret why i spend my whole time and money on this pathetic game. And i'm really getting tired with all these bullsh!t that most of the cheaters are getting banned but i keep seeing them everyday. Thank you EA and Respawn for delivering such an amazing service to players.

Message 8 of 24 (612 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

THIS GAME IS FILLED WITH CHEATERS.

This game is filled with cheaters on pc.

But is great fun on consoles.

There I fixed it for you .

Message 9 of 24 (597 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Dominicomucci wrote:

THIS GAME IS FILLED WITH CHEATERS.

This game is filled with cheaters on pc.

But is great fun on consoles.

There I fixed it for you .

consoles are for casuals that suck at the game, if you want to play high level games there is only 1 place.

@topic

YES, it's filled with cheaters until they dump their remarkable useless anti-cheat system called EAC and get a better one.

Message 10 of 24 (570 Views)