Re: This game has turned into a cheat fesival!

by jumanjaydazed

Original Post

This game has turned into a cheat fesival!

★★★ Guide

I'm playing this game a lot and i see these high rate winners with 4k kills and 100's of wins and when i spectate them they are using map hack pinging enemy teams  through walls before they see them, also using soft aimbot its just ridiculous that they have got away with it for so long!

This game is good but if they cannot get the game free of cheaters im going to uninstall i left dota2 after spending years playing it and its full of cheaters free to play games are cancer i would have payed £100 for this game to be a payed game and no cheaters.

Message 1 of 29 (1,263 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Preach FaZaaa preach!!!

Message 2 of 29 (1,226 Views)

★ Novice

i took a few week break and came back, cheating even worse. its impossible to play

Message 3 of 29 (1,205 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I think there actually was a cheat festival. People bought tickets. Then, when they turned up... the festival wasn't there. Broken heart

Message 4 of 29 (1,186 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Unfortunately even if it cost $50 still it would have the same amount of cheaters. The reason is that a cheater is banned once a year at most. So they buy the game again.

There are a lot more cheaters that what you think, in the gaming community.

40% of gamers have cheated(at some point) or they still cheating, in multiplayer games, there was a research.

Message 5 of 29 (1,170 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

the cheating and the no hit registry just got *.....the end of this game it's gonna be the cheats, just like PUBG.

Message 6 of 29 (1,167 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Still a lot of cheaters these days. They are now keeping a low profile and just using auto aiming bots and perspective cheating. not easy to identify them if you don't observe their playing for some time.
I wonder if Apex could use real name authentication. And sue a few cheaters and workshop as examples. This might be more effective method.
Message 7 of 29 (1,157 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I want to get into PC gaming but everytime there's a hot shooter I see all these cheaters on people's streams and i go back and hug my console
Message 8 of 29 (1,127 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

lol

I don't agree with @warslag on some things...but lately it seems as if his girl has slapped him back into a like minded gamer  he once was. I'm pissed cause I didn't get a heads up about the tickets!

FYI

I played on the NA server today for a few hours...wow...it's nice to play for 2 hours, yes.. 2 hours, without being lased by a hacker. I usually play on the Taiwan servers...you've seen the posts...enough said.  So, It's strange to see ppl * on this server cause about hackers every match.  Maybe I just got lucky, but I have years of experience dealing with hackers in-game...maybe some ppl are just getting their * handed to them...plain n' simple

Message 9 of 29 (1,118 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I am getting killed a lot, then when I spectate the player, they can't hit the broadside of a barn

I have about 3300 kills, my aim is decent, so I get killed by someone with 7k kills, like lazered, i am like sure this guy is just better then me, so I spectate him for a while, he notices I am watching him, he stops moving in the middle of no cover for a good 5 seconds, then moves again...At this point I already know whats up

He meets enemies and proceeds to hit everything, except the enemies he is trying so hard to hit...ive seen this happen so so many times

Cheaters should not be able to reach 7k kills, got someone on your team thats dominating, like 1, 2, 3 down before you can move 5 meters...just dont spectate them, they lose all their aim and die to the first guy the walk into...

It is amazing to see...

Respawn really needs to crack down hard on this issue

Message 10 of 29 (1,086 Views)