Re: This game has the worst community I've ever stumbled upon.

by MandatoryIDtag

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I'm almost positive this kid made this post as bait to get love. There is no way even a small portion of those games were not toxic to him...CSGO is like...holy...Not all the time like overwatch comp. But still in general csgo community pretty damn toxic. Honestly ANY competitive game will have a toxic community because we're all driven by competitiveness. We all want to win, be better, improve.

That will never change in a game that has ranked or advertises as competitive. Especially true on any FPS game, but even in the MOBA genre LoL has the MOST toxic community even when Riot bans everyone for the smallest offense people just make new accounts and are toxic all over again (Tyler1) perfect example lmao, I myself have had 15 accounts banned on LoL over the 8 seasons I've played (I no longer play now) but they are overly sensitive there.

PubG was one of the worst because of being able to talk to people in the area besides your teammates. Lead to a lot of funny moments but SUPER HIGH toxicity lol

Message 11 of 28 (768 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I dont know what are you doing to attract those. My experience is that maybe 2 % of games I get toxic people

Message 12 of 28 (764 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Gears of War is the most toxic of any community ever. Literally the worst

Message 13 of 28 (666 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert
Spoiler

@ScuszzyI think you’ve gotten your answer 15 times over :P

I don’t even play those other games anymore but I’ve heard and seen some truly ‘wonderful’ caustics over there :P

maybe you’re just attracting the toxicity somehow *hint hint* 

Message 14 of 28 (654 Views)

★★ Expert

@Scuszzy 

R6 had some decent toxicity until they ruined it and you basically get banned for anything....Welcome to Chernobyl btw

Heart

Message 15 of 28 (643 Views)

Champion

Assume you're not playing Apex on console format lol...squads be quiet as the grave, and when you do get a mic user its usually in a language you don't understand anyway so you'd be oblivious to any toxicitiy. :D

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 16 of 28 (632 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@MandatoryIDtag I play on European servers, the language of judgemental sighs is universal. Devil

@Scuszzy It sounds like you had a bad run, I can empathise. I'm hardly going to be unbiased, but I have to disagree with you on the community as a whole. While I have encountered some troublemakers of course, I've met far more friendly, polite folks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 17 of 28 (620 Views)

Champion

@EA_David  lmao, very true i suppose. The aggressive hammering of the ping button is usually a clue as well. "Sure bud, i'll run 200m into a round 3 circle to grab your beacon because you decided to peel off and play lone wolf"

The struggles are real.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 18 of 28 (609 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_DavidScuszzy Personally I've never only ever a couple of players o would call toxic, at least 90 percent of the time player are fine and tend to be pretty helpful, in my experiance. Maybe you've just been unlucky. Plus remember there is a mute button. A
Message 19 of 28 (592 Views)

Community Manager

Have to say that while I have come across some less then pleasant people my overall experience with teaming up with random players in Apex Legends has been quite positive. I do think that it's important to remember that as humans we are more likely to dwell on a bad experience than a good one. As such it can simply be a case that out of a 100 people you may have played with 2 have been less than polite and it's those that you remember not the 98 other players.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 20 of 28 (558 Views)