This game has no BIIIG cheater problem. Just get better...

by DaAceXD

Original Post

Re: This game has no BIIIG cheater problem. Just get better...

★★ Pro
@MandatoryIDtag You are absolutelty correct if someone lives in denial you have to just accept it ^^

Still trying to wake some people up and making sure this hacking issue stays in everyones mind is enough for me to acomplish here
Message 81 of 96 (391 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@MandatoryIDtag But im enjoying myself a lot 😛 I knew nothing was going to typ was gonna change their mind. And the video of a guy looting a deadbox gave me the best laugh i had in a while.
Message 82 of 96 (368 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@matzesingt You are in denial is not a argument.
Message 83 of 96 (365 Views)

★★ Pro
@DaAceXD if this is all you took from my post then i feel honestly sorry for you
Message 84 of 96 (354 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@djentyman wrote:
@DaAceXDjust look on youtube "apex legends cheaters season 5" how many requests it has. it proves that apex is full of cheaters.

Did just that, The first 2 video's are about people teaming and i stopped. WIch is agains the rules but its a cheat.

ALso i see like maybe 25 video's and they not only S5 video's and its about teaming a lot. AND sometimes not cheating at all. just a guy owning.
Its true there is a video of the occasional cheater when i search that.

Title Monthly players As of

Fortnite Battle Royale78.3 millionAugust 2018
Apex Legends75.1 millionMay 2020
The Sims Social66 millionOctober 2011
Call of Duty: Warzone50 millionApril 2020

Apex legends has 75.1 million monthly players apperenly.

EVEN if 10% of that is true. 7.5 million players 25 cheater video's is nothing.

Even 1% 750K  25 video's that show when i typ your '' apex legends cheaters season 5'' is nothing.

Try typing ''insane plays apex legends''  LOADS of video's of people owning in this game.

Message 85 of 96 (341 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@MandatoryIDtag wrote:

@apostolateofDOOM  Nope,  which is funny because to a certain degree both sides of this argument are actually correct.

Cheating is a serious issue, and certainly common enough to be considered a real concern.

People do use cheaters as a convenient excuse when they're outplayed by skill and nothing more, it's historically happened on literally EVERY multiplayer game since  online gaming was introduced. 

Arguing any facts or statistics one way or the other is absolutely pointless as the entire debate is a polluted mess of uncertainties lol.

But hey, what do I know? Tongue out

Oke i want to break this one down.
Since this is by far the best reply in my topic :<

I know im taunting hard, so its not a complaint!

I don't think i have said that cheating is not something the devs should be concerned about.

IF i did i take that back instantly. There is nothing wrong with people working on anti cheat software! i support that 100%!

But i do think they are doing a AMAZING job for how many cheaters i see in a free to play triple A game and they should keep it up!

''People do use cheaters as a convenient excuse when they're outplayed by skill and nothing more, it's historically happened on literally EVERY multiplayer game since  online gaming was introduced.''

Yes and i don't realy care about that either. exept when a newer person comes on the forum questioning why and how are people killing him so fast.

And reads: CHEATS CHEATERS EVERYWHERE CHEATER PROBLEM CHEATER CHEATERS EVERYWHERE.

Apex community just lost another player.

I have seen one or two posts of a player asking what he can do better because he dies fast or misses a lot of shots ( I don't remember realy. ).
And a lot of replies where: YOU CAN't DO * AGAINST CHEATERS BRO PLAY OTHER GAME APEX TRASH.

And i believe that is a bigger issue at the moment on this forum on reddit and even a bit of youtube and twitter etc. Then the actual cheater problem is at the moment.

So i made a simple request:

if cheaters are so common. Make a gameplay video of 1 hour that you are playing the game.
And show me you are dying to cheaters over and over and over.

They only have to record it! i don't even want to see a edit because that could make it all false!

This actualy requires less time and effort then debating me on the forums!

AND i have to say i actualy expected a video doing just that by now!

There must be 1 guy ''un''lucky enough to get 1 hour of unedited footage to attempt to shut me up.

But i have seen 1 video of a dude looting a deadbox. Thats it.

''Nope,  which is funny because to a certain degree both sides of this argument are actually correct.''

I disagree with them being correct when they are stating 50% of the players use cheats and scripts and most streamers cheat to perform the way they do.

Not only is that a weak argument, Its also a slap in the face of all the players that practised thousands of hours to achieve their level of game awareness and skills.

And not much different then accusing a great athlete for using performance drugs. They are innocent untill proven otherwise.

And saying i can't run that fast so he should not be able to as well is just dumb. Its the same thing here only with positioning and aim.

So im actualy rather happy with a BIIIG topic on the forums with a big fire on it stating the cheater problem is not nearly as big as your would think when you are on these forums.

And if you practise enough and get better then the average player, The game will only become more and more fun!

So yes this is 80% me just bashing on people because i like doing that.

But its 20% me loving this game and having great respect for people that practise hard and a lot to achieve a level where they can wow me and hype me to get better at this game.

So if i see anyone bashing amazing players for doing their thing. They will have to deal with the above described 100% of me or go whine somewhere else.

And the people that feel like they have to start insulting get another 100% troll to deal with :D:D

Message 86 of 96 (314 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@DaAceXD here boi let me tell you something

we cheater finder doesnt find cheating by something like =  ohh he lazered me 3-2 sec he is cheater, or he knowing me hiding, he must be cheating

we finding how people cheating by

1. watching him several minutes

2. watching his aim pattern everytime he clashing (not just 1 kill and conclude hes cheating)

3. watching how he react on several situation

example: how do you know someone wallhacking? when clashing someone inside building he doesnt aim to window but to the wall (several times), we watch something that beyond psychological response of normal player, and after find few proof we conclude that someone is cheating

if you say play 10 match and record 5 match we find cheater then its considered a lot cheating oh boi you dont know how cheating finding works

i find my own team cheating more than i find ppl that killed me is cheating

by far, my prediction cheating in this game is arround 5-10% AND THATS A LOT

Message 87 of 96 (288 Views)

★★ Pro
@DaAceXD You probably also believe that every pro bodybuilder is clean and never took roids Wink
Message 88 of 96 (276 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag That's why it's going to keep going because Ace is having a blast trolling them in a grey area. On and on we go!

Don't feed the trolls guys. :P
Message 89 of 96 (251 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@NACHT_SlEGER I agree that is the only way to detect a wallhacker but when someone is aiming at a wall does not make him a wallhacker.
And how do you know hes aiming at a person trough a wall when you cant see trough it?
The only way to get good proof is if you have wallhack yourself so you see him aiming at people. Or listening on their discort or something.

I often change my aim to a real weird place to listen to enemys from my sides. Because sound from left and right is way more accurate then front and back.

Forget the lack of footsteps that happens to often sadly. But with a good headset you can hear where people are surprisingly well.
Message 90 of 96 (247 Views)