Re: This game has no BIIIG cheater problem. Just get better...

by Foofer37

Original Post

★★ Pro

@DaAceXD wrote:

@LordloshBang wrote:

Okay OP, this is what some kind of a soft cheats looks like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_7iWC9RSgs

No recoil, wallhack, and obviously aimlock or soft aimbot, you still can miss a shot, but if you are close to enemy hitbox you are shoots are like a magnet and goes straight to him.

But its not so obvious, because you are missing shots.

Whole youtube is filled with undetected hacks and macros/script for no recoil stufffs.

Another cheat, that allows you configure everything and to go soft or completely blatant if you like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsBY5j9YWWo

They have whole discords group, that are exchanging undetected hacks.

And you think that top earners in this game, can`t get a private soft cheats that is 1000% undetected .....

Just like in CS:GO ....

Oh i forgot this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvGyPhlBfjY

Just go to 6:30

If Respawn is keeping that way with no recoils macros/script and game filled with cheaters everywhere they will lose their playerbase very fast.

I was never saying that soft cheats did not exist.

But that fist video:

The people he is fighting are complete bots.

So even without cheats its easy to lazer those people.

Im not getting lazerd like that in 50% of my matches.

Not even 5% of my matches.

And lets say 5% just for the hack of it there are also people that can lazer you without hacks and lets say that 50% of those times.

So 2.5% of my matches i fight against a cheater.  Thats 1 in 40 matches as a guess.

1 in 40 matches is not as big a cheater problem for a free to play game as people say.

So i stand by what im saying.

Not everybody that demolishes you uses softcheats or cheats at all.

Every person that sees another person doing a 1clip calls him out to be a cheater.

and the other 2 blatant ones as im saying i don't see that much in my matches.

people going on the forums / Reddit shouting there is a cheater in all their matches.

Because they saw a youtube video that says they exist.

And all the arguments that people make:
Well because you sya the cheater problem is not that big YOU must be a cheater?
Please think for 1 second what you are saying.

Why would i gather all this attention on me when i would be cheating? :D

When those people comment. I read that line and don't bother reading the rest.

Did i said that you are a cheater or macro/script user in any of my comment? No i have never accused you of anything.

You maybe lucky to not face/met cheaters that often in your game, but i`m playing daily for at least 6-8 hours and i can say for sure that the game is filled with cheaters and have not a big, but a HUGE cheaters problem.

Its not just the millions videos on youtube that are showing it. Most people like me, are not recording their games.

And i`m using arguments and facts, what you are using is words from a players that accusing someone of cheating, but how exactly do you know the guy they accused its not a cheater ? How you know its a false accusation, when you not see how they died and you don`t know ???

I don`t care if the lobby was bots or not at the first youtube video i show. Its not the point.

The guy that used the hack/cheat was the actual bot. Because you have to be that dumb to use a cheat in multiplayer game.

I`m watching a lot of top players. And there is cheaters even in the Predator lobby and a lot more in the ranked below Predator. Most Pro even knows their name and they are still playing, which kinda tells you a story.

Like a month ago or a bit more(it was season 4 actually) in one of the Ottr streams(not very popular streamer) there was like 3 back to back games where he lost to cheaters. And i think it was in high ranked, i think it was in predator(i actually have a link, but its no longer available) i got the link because i share it in discord.

I can swear for this, there was game where he died to cheaters, it was obvious, he stayed and watched them, to record and report them, the cheaters that killed him, died to another cheaters, he spected them as well, and they as well died to another cheater. It was * ridiculous and i can swear on it.

Yet you are explaining us that the game has no cheating problem or its like 5% that are cheating or less. This is completely untrue.

Message 31 of 96 (446 Views)

★★ Pro

Yeah no hacks at all. My first game for today and i go duos to warmp up. Got 5 kills and a enemy down, and his teammates lasered both of us with a blatant aimbot.

But yeah just 5%, probably even less for sure. :D

Message 32 of 96 (421 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@LordloshBang wrote:

Did i said that you are a cheater or macro/script user in any of my comment? No i have never accused you of anything.

You maybe lucky to not face/met cheaters that often in your game, but i`m playing daily for at least 6-8 hours and i can say for sure that the game is filled with cheaters and have not a big, but a HUGE cheaters problem.

Its not just the millions videos on youtube that are showing it. Most people like me, are not recording their games.

And i`m using arguments and facts, what you are using is words from a players that accusing someone of cheating, but how exactly do you know the guy they accused its not a cheater ? How you know its a false accusation, when you not see how they died and you don`t know ???

I don`t care if the lobby was bots or not at the first youtube video i show. Its not the point.

The guy that used the hack/cheat was the actual bot. Because you have to be that dumb to use a cheat in multiplayer game.

I`m watching a lot of top players. And there is cheaters even in the Predator lobby and a lot more in the ranked below Predator. Most Pro even knows their name and they are still playing, which kinda tells you a story.

Like a month ago or a bit more(it was season 4 actually) in one of the Ottr streams(not very popular streamer) there was like 3 back to back games where he lost to cheaters. And i think it was in high ranked, i think it was in predator(i actually have a link, but its no longer available) i got the link because i share it in discord.

I can swear for this, there was game where he died to cheaters, it was obvious, he stayed and watched them, to record and report them, the cheaters that killed him, died to another cheaters, he spected them as well, and they as well died to another cheater. It was * ridiculous and i can swear on it.

Yet you are explaining us that the game has no cheating problem or its like 5% that are cheating or less. This is completely untrue.

I did not say that you say that im a cheater haha, read again. unless you are the people ofcourse then im sorry.

Simple Because me, My friends that all can play this game don't meet cheaters that often.

Oke maybe we are lucky.

Now im checking streamers.

I can asure you if there was a cheater in 50% of the matches the top 500 predators would not have that much points.

When i watch them play they meet the occasional cheaters but not NEARLY 50% of their games.

And you who plays this game 6-8 hours a day and is still level 350ish somehow. ( Hey the math doesn't match. )

Is meeting them all the time with an argument like this:

Simple, if you go on the forums and die by Softcheats with that argument 50% of the time. You are wrong :D

I can't prove hes not cheating so he must be cheating? How does that work?

As much as he's an idiot for cheating i agree with you.

His movement and grapples are way better then average.

I would not call him a bot :D

Like a month ago or a bit more(it was season 4 actually) in one of the Ottr streams(not very popular streamer) there was like 3 back to back games where he lost to cheaters.

If you even do a little thinking:

Everybody has cheater problems in 50% of their games.

And your proof is that a unknown streamer had 3 cheaters in a row.

It does not add up.

All those streamers that play 1000's of matches.

3 cheaters in a row should be super common if the percentage was 50%.

have you watched Zeus on Youtube?

he often kills twitch streamers and then put the reaction of the people he kills in his video.

You know how many super pro streamers accused him of having a aimbot? When he obviously does not have one.

because a TTV guy says someone is a cheater does not make it true.

So yeh ive seen the video's and the live streams.

And 90% of the time they shout ( HE TURNED HIS CHEATS OFF SO I DON'T HAVE PROOF Report anyway. )

How did you like that story? 

Message 33 of 96 (406 Views)

★★ Pro

Im not saying 50% of the player base is cheating, but its not 5% for sure.

You may die 100% of the time to cheaters and that to be true. Don`t see how that is an argument for anything. You don`t for real if the people that complain that they are dying to cheaters are actually not dying to cheaters.

Yeah the game is filled with soft cheaters and blatant ones as well.

As far as my level, i`m playing this game from the end of season 4. So my hours are real.

All this streamers that play and so on, i`m not watching 1000 of their hours, you know ? I was just watching Otto stream for like minutes and the story i tell its real. And it was 3 cheaters IN THE SAME GAME he spectating them, after he died.

And after that 3 games in a row he met cheaters as well.

That tells you quite a story.

So many times back to back i`m seeing cheaters in Hakis games.

You may have your opinion and live in a fantasy world i got no problem with it, i don`t mind to change your view.

But i don`t want to close my eyes and not see the problem.

Message 34 of 96 (383 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I have probably come across 20 or so cheaters so far in my 1.22k games this season. Even if you were to increase that number to 50, that's like a cheater in 4% of my games and when you take the actual number of players 57x1.22k(haven't seen a cheater teammate that much)= 69540 players, the % of cheaters is in less than <1%. Maybe I die early in a game and don't encounter the actual cheater or don't spectate sometimes(I mostly do if I die too quick) or call it human error or whatever, so we can ramp it up to 5 % if ya'all like.

Message 35 of 96 (364 Views)

★ Guide

Well you're platinum 4 hardstuck. recoil control macros and soft's are so common your brain cant even imagine but being able to notice odd behaviour is part of being good

Message 36 of 96 (322 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@tziiware wrote:

Well you're platinum 4 hardstuck. recoil control macros and soft's are so common your brain cant even imagine but being able to notice odd behaviour is part of being good

If you are platinum 4 hardstuck You can in no way call yourself good :D:D

Message 37 of 96 (314 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@LordloshBang wrote:

You may have your opinion and live in a fantasy world i got no problem with it, i don`t mind to change your view.

But i don`t want to close my eyes and not see the problem.

I believe im not the one in the fantasy world if every time i die it has to be a cheater.

Its hard for the average person to accept they are below average in a game so the blame it on people using cheats.

The actualy believe this to be true as well.

I play this game 4 hours a week and this guy just kills me like im nothing.

This is not possible! CHEATS.

Message 38 of 96 (312 Views)

★ Guide
@DaAceXD You're a cheater yourself. Cheaters never want to talk about cheating. You've probably been cheating so long that you've convinced yourself you're not cheating. You're a cheater. You live in a fantasy world and you're a cheater. Admit it.
Message 39 of 96 (282 Views)

★ Guide
@BaldWraithSimp Cheaters will always say there are no cheaters. This way they can keep the illusion alive. And keep cheating. Gotta get boring just pulling the trigger and dropping enemies over and over, no?
Message 40 of 96 (279 Views)