Re: This game has no BIIIG cheater problem. Just get better...

by BaldWraithSimp

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert

A flat earth conspiracy theory xD

Message 21 of 96 (508 Views)

★★ Pro

@DaAceXD wrote:

If you see a cheater in all your games.

And think this game has a BAD cheater problem.

You are prolly just bad at the game.

And stop comaplaining about soft cheats.

A cheat that pretends to be as human as possible has no purpose.

How do you even detect that?

This guy shoots way to human!! Suspicious. Lets reports him just in case.

I have seen my share of cheaters.

But at its worst it was once every 10 games and that was only for 2 days or something.

Usualy i see one maybe every 100 games.

He knew i was coming WALLHACK!

Try to upgrade to a good headset.. And you can hear people coming.

Im not ignorant i know there are cheaters out there.

But if you see a cheater in half your games. Or talk about soft cheats.

there is a REAL small chance you are realy unlucky.

But most likely you just got outplayed by a better player.

And yes. There are actualy people that report people for just having a 20Bomb or 4K DMG badge.

Like how lowIQ can you get? If getting the badge is 100% a cheater then don't you think the DEV's would be able to spot them as well?

If you report the person that kills you every time.

You are part of the cheater problem.

The real reports are harder to find because my gues is that 99% of the reports is just a false one.

Really? I have back to back like 4 or 5 games in a row dying to cheaters, who was blatant and don`t care about it.

Just got a game where i get downed in 0.5 seconds from a cheater, who lasered my whole team in 0.5 seconds.

The game has a huge cheating problem, people with cheats running at Predator, yet you are saying it has no cheater problem, for real?

And yeah soft cheats exist, private cheats exist, macros/script for recoil and other stuff exist and even most of the streamers are using them. They also use speed hacks, so many times i see people straight up teleporting from the dropship to the ground in a flash speed.

But yeah the game has no cheating problem for sure. :D
Million videos of youtube about cheaters are false again. :D

I want to have the aim this guy haves ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYKNcmIMlHY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-xcOQ5uZt8&t=417s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qROhGT9hlY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqXwDT5hNtM

Apex have big cheaters problem.

Message 22 of 96 (494 Views)

★★ Guide
@DaAceXD I am considering compiling a collection of clips, but I've never made or edited game footage videos so I don't really know where I'd begin, and can't really be bothered to learn for this sole purpose. But I do have a lot of clips saved to my HDD, spectating my killers and their blatant and evident anti-recoil. Not to be confused with recoil control, I mean the absence of all recoil on any gun. I even have a clip of someone inputting a code using the joysticks in order to change which gun preset their anti-recoil is tailored to.

I really am not kidding or exaggerating. I've played and excelled at shooters all my life, and I'm not a child or spoilt bratty teenager. I will actively finish at the top of the leader board for any shooter I enjoy and play regularly, Apex included before the "big cheater boom". I also consistently finish top 2/3 on the Sniper/Shotgun mode even by myself when my squadmates rage quit or time out, as the anti-recoil mods obviously cannot help * players become good with snipers and shotguns, and I therefore go on to best people far more often. This isn't a coincidence either.

There's a reason Respawn are looking into it, and that EA continue to report the enormous concern of rampant cheaters, among tonnes of other game developers facing the same thing across all platforms and games. They're the experts; they know what's going on, and eventually when they're less busy working on other improvements and features, I'm sure it'll all finally be remedied.
Message 23 of 96 (477 Views)

★★ Guide
@BaldWraithSimp Don't you use a mouse and keyboard on console, friend?
Message 24 of 96 (474 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Many with a beam with that shot 7 -10 shoots straight in the head under 0,5 a second. Some with faster speed than you and your speed are half under it should be. Freezes when some one got the aim on you. Shoots going straight trough some. Some with gold armor and when you breaks it suddenly they got a new armor. Happends that someone kills me with only 40 in damage and you got lvl 3 armor on full and HP on full. Airstrike inside the house. Landing with gold armor and weapons. Shoot some in the head and they only loose 13 in damage.

So.... There is speed hacks, armor hacks, damage hacks and alot of tweaks.

Makes me wonder if someone got the source code for the game to make some of these things possible.

They are better than a E-sport players and in LVL 30.

There are alot of noobs here who cheats because they got problems with loosing some matches or want to be pro.

Most of the paid cheats are taken, but those tweak cheats are difficult to find and it goes around behind closed doors.

I just have fun with the tought of they loosing their account for be a stupid human and cheats.

Read all the forum about they got their account hacked or someone have borrow the account and cheated. 

If you cheat you will get caught. Nothing last forever.

But... They really need to put up the tickrate on the server from 20 to 60. 

They did that on BF4 after 1 and half years of complaining from the gamers.

I like to say thanks to those who didn't cheat and it was fun so far playing with all of you; good or bad.

Let's keep it clean for the game sake.

Message 25 of 96 (451 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Okay OP, this is what some kind of a soft cheats looks like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_7iWC9RSgs

No recoil, wallhack, and obviously aimlock or soft aimbot, you still can miss a shot, but if you are close to enemy hitbox you are shoots are like a magnet and goes straight to him.

But its not so obvious, because you are missing shots.

Whole youtube is filled with undetected hacks and macros/script for no recoil stufffs.

Another cheat, that allows you configure everything and to go soft or completely blatant if you like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsBY5j9YWWo

They have whole discords group, that are exchanging undetected hacks.

And you think that top earners in this game, can`t get a private soft cheats that is 1000% undetected .....

Just like in CS:GO ....

Oh i forgot this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvGyPhlBfjY

Just go to 6:30

If Respawn is keeping that way with no recoils macros/script and game filled with cheaters everywhere they will lose their playerbase very fast.

Message 26 of 96 (412 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@DaAceXD you are right ,but you can not deny that console is full of soft hacks AKA script users .
i have seen people track players while running behind objects with 0 visibility on him and other track players behind smoke screen without digital threat and the tracking was so precise it was very suspicious .
seen players shooting a full mag of R99 mile away without missing a shot , even pro players can not hit a full mag of R99 from that long without missing .
seen players using homlok and G7 in single fire mode but it sounded like auto fire .
hacking on PC is very different and more aggressive but hacking is there on console and it gives some advantage to the one who is using it even a 30% can make a difference .
i don't mind begin cheated on in pubs as its easy to avoid or encounter but definitely can not accept it in Ranked and i will say it again console is full of soft hacks and am sure by 70% i can tell who is hacking and who is not by spectating them and i know how these things works as i had an experience with it my self for testing purpose through a friends of mine who had the tools for it and tested it from his account as i will not put my account in danger of begin banned for something like this lol
Message 27 of 96 (399 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@LordloshBang wrote:

Okay OP, this is what some kind of a soft cheats looks like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_7iWC9RSgs

No recoil, wallhack, and obviously aimlock or soft aimbot, you still can miss a shot, but if you are close to enemy hitbox you are shoots are like a magnet and goes straight to him.

But its not so obvious, because you are missing shots.

Whole youtube is filled with undetected hacks and macros/script for no recoil stufffs.

Another cheat, that allows you configure everything and to go soft or completely blatant if you like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsBY5j9YWWo

They have whole discords group, that are exchanging undetected hacks.

And you think that top earners in this game, can`t get a private soft cheats that is 1000% undetected .....

Just like in CS:GO ....

Oh i forgot this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvGyPhlBfjY

Just go to 6:30

If Respawn is keeping that way with no recoils macros/script and game filled with cheaters everywhere they will lose their playerbase very fast.

I was never saying that soft cheats did not exist.

But that fist video:

The people he is fighting are complete bots.

So even without cheats its easy to lazer those people.

Im not getting lazerd like that in 50% of my matches.

Not even 5% of my matches.

And lets say 5% just for the hack of it there are also people that can lazer you without hacks and lets say that 50% of those times.

So 2.5% of my matches i fight against a cheater.  Thats 1 in 40 matches as a guess.

1 in 40 matches is not as big a cheater problem for a free to play game as people say.

So i stand by what im saying.

Not everybody that demolishes you uses softcheats or cheats at all.

Every person that sees another person doing a 1clip calls him out to be a cheater.

and the other 2 blatant ones as im saying i don't see that much in my matches.

people going on the forums / Reddit shouting there is a cheater in all their matches.

Because they saw a youtube video that says they exist.

And all the arguments that people make:
Well because you sya the cheater problem is not that big YOU must be a cheater?
Please think for 1 second what you are saying.

Why would i gather all this attention on me when i would be cheating? :D

When those people comment. I read that line and don't bother reading the rest.

Message 28 of 96 (396 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Littlxr I am on PC, so I do use mouse and keyboard lmao. However, since I can only speak for my experience on PC(obviously), I have no idea about cheaters on the console.
Message 29 of 96 (379 Views)

★★ Guide
@BaldWraithSimp Fair enough, but you do seem to always instantly refute console-players claims that cheaters are running far more rampantly than you'd expect, and instead opt to suggest people are just getting outplayed all the time.. If you don't play console, then I feel you have to just take our word for it, because we deal with it daily.

I'm not adverse to the fact that people make audacious claims to justify them being outplayed, I know this. I see console players sometimes suggesting things like wall hacks and speed hacks etc.. I know factually that these things aren't possible due to the game's client and anti-cheat etc, and if they DO show up, they're not for long. Some people are simply unable to accept loss or embarrassment, and that's on them.

But personally, whenever I campaign for less cheaters, and more action etc, I am always explicitly referring to anti-recoil mods on console, either via use of Cronus, XIM, M&K macros, strike packs, and all the other "lesser known" third party mods that eliminate recoil and are undetectable by the console. Because that is cancerous on console and IS present in EVERY match, without fail. I can prove this, and when the time comes where capturing footage of anti-recoilers actually means anything and provides any benefit, I'll do exactly that. Unless people themselves play on console enough to be entitled to their own opinion on this, I feel they need to give us the benefit of the doubt and stop telling us we're just being outgunned all the time. We're really, really not. We're being beamed by weaponry that doesn't so much as twitch, shake or jolt even 1mm from the centre of the crosshair. We're being beamed from 200m by Havocs and R99s, and spectating our killers only to see that they can shoot every/any gun like it's a Charge Rifle.

The only way I can describe the anti-recoil to players oblivious or reluctant to accept that there is an issue, is imagine coming up against full pre-made squads of players being able to shoot any gun they equip as though it has the accuracy of a Charge Rifle from almost any distance. Just let that ability sink in, and realise how damning that is.
Message 30 of 96 (353 Views)