Re: This game has no BIIIG cheater problem. Just get better...

by Daze623

Original Post

★ Expert
@xMaxrayx tfw you get melted down in 3 secs but they take 3mins to loot your boxes. #JustCheaterThings
Message 11 of 96 (492 Views)

★★★ Expert

I couldn't speak for PC gamers, but I would distinctly disagree as pretty much PC's are the land of cheating.

On Console, however, I'd agree.  The amount of cheaters on consoles is very low to none.  Well, except if you consider using a 'keyboard and mouse' cheating.  It is in a technical sense.  On the other hand, instead of complaining about it, since it is totally unenforceable, if it's a problem then go pick one up and use it yourself.

I don't use KBM mostly because I don't care.  I don't need to waste money on a KBM to try to chase medals, the game is fine the way it is...or better said, the problems with the game aren't with what controller I'm using. :P

Now, having said that all, Git Gud posts...a dime a dozen and as useful as cheaters everywhere posts.  Let's talk about something more useful, how bout?

Message 12 of 96 (474 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@DaAceXD dude i head many time games where dude laser me down like nothing and i can tell you when some one is cheating and when he is not, is not like only cheaters can leaser u but be realistic.. lvl9 or lvl15 its little fishy
example:
when u see on you death log 9dmg with r99 multiple 20..
or when dude run with gun out (like with di.. out from pants horny to kill) and weirdly he run in to some guy camping totally coincidence that he run across whole map to that spot and when he done i run to next spot and do the same ?
or dude who always know were form enemies will come..
or dude who dont miss a shot (but dont have any headshot)

If you think that Apex dont have BIG CHEATING PROBLEM
then im sorry for you Standard smile
Message 13 of 96 (460 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@o8_Dnap_8o wrote:
@DaAceXDdude i head many time games where dude laser me down like nothing and i can tell you when some one is cheating and when he is not, is not like only cheaters can leaser u but be realistic.. lvl9 or lvl15 its little fishy
example:
when u see on you death log 9dmg with r99 multiple 20..
or when dude run with gun out (like with di.. out from pants horny to kill) and weirdly he run in to some guy camping totally coincidence that he run across whole map to that spot and when he done i run to next spot and do the same ?
or dude who always know were form enemies will come..
or dude who dont miss a shot (but dont have any headshot)

If you think that Apex dont have BIG CHEATING PROBLEM
then im sorry for you Standard smile

Sounds to me your mistaken game senes for cheating.

Message 14 of 96 (434 Views)

★★★ Novice

If you don't see cheaters at diamond and above you are lying and most likely cheating yourself, the number of actual cheaters are way above what should be acceptable and there are many times people play in such a weird way that I personally get suspicious but those arent 100% confirmed cheats. Just 1 hour ago a lifeline melted our entire team with a havoc when there were 5 teams left, this was at plat 1, she had 13 kills when we inspected her and her aim actually SNAPPED at targets heads,  why I need to explain this I dont know, there is a clear problem with cheaters, you are probably one of them trying to get people to report less.

Message 15 of 96 (422 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@DaAceXD i think you are BLIND or Trolling.
If u want live in you world its your rights XD
denying is a way XD
Message 16 of 96 (405 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@o8_Dnap_8o wrote:
@DaAceXDi think you are BLIND or Trolling.
If u want live in you world its your rights XD
denying is a way XD

Blind?

If all my games would have cheaters i would not win as many games :P

Message 17 of 96 (386 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DaAceXD I think the same when people say 'Half the players are cheaters'. But people tend to exaggerate(a lot) lol

Message 18 of 96 (380 Views)

★★ Guide

Those who disagree with the volume of cheaters in this game either:

1) Cheat themselves. 

2) Aren't good enough at the game to be matched with cheaters consistently via SBMM and therefore don't see any. 

3) Aren't intelligent enough to know what anti-recoil and aim assist exploitation looks like.

4) Cheat themselves.

5) Don't care or pay attention enough to notice/realise, which is acceptable as we all care about different things. 

6) Don't consider M&K on console cheating despite the fact that it breaches ToS, isn't authorised by Respawn, offers multiple advantages over controller, AND causes an abuse of the aim assist feature due to their third party software duping the game into thinking they're using a controller. 

7) Cheat themselves. 

Facts. Everyone here will fall into one of the above categories Standard smile 

Message 19 of 96 (376 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Littlxr wrote:

Those who disagree with the volume of cheaters in this game either:

1) Cheat themselves. 

2) Aren't good enough at the game to be matched with cheaters consistently via SBMM and therefore don't see any. 

3) Aren't intelligent enough to know what anti-recoil and aim assist exploitation looks like.

4) Cheat themselves.

5) Don't care or pay attention enough to notice/realise, which is acceptable as we all care about different things. 

6) Don't consider M&K on console cheating despite the fact that it breaches ToS, isn't authorised by Respawn, offers multiple advantages over controller, AND causes an abuse of the aim assist feature due to their third party software duping the game into thinking they're using a controller. 

7) Cheat themselves. 

Facts. Everyone here will fall into one of the above categories Standard smile 

Disagree with everything you say. 
send me a clip of you playing 10 games in a row and meeting cheater ls in 5 of then and i may consider changing my mind.

but prolly I will just see good players doing their thing

Message 20 of 96 (360 Views)