This game desperately needs Speedlist

by rickardin87

Original Post

Re: This game desperately needs Speedlist

★★ Expert

@rickardin87 

I agree pvp lobbies are needed.

However, I don't believe that is a priority to the Ghost Studios Devs. 

The game has only gotten worse with each update in certain situations.

While other problems were kinda fixed but not as good as they should have been fixed. 

I do honestly think the Devs want to fix issues but seem to have come to an impasse in which problems to fix in each update for the serious game fails. 

So let's see what January 2020 brings for fixes to the game. 

I know many of us are still waiting for Wheels and programmable options for this messed up game. 

I will finish by saying pvp should be a default game option day one but was ignored by the Ghost Devs in my honest opinion. 

Let's keep addressing these issues like you stated in your original message. 

Also as a community let's aim our comment towards the Ghost Devs and not at each other for the thoughts we share as patrons of this franchise. 

Have a great day 😁

Message 11 of 17 (373 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@BLVD69
It's frustrating...
It started well at launch but is falling from glory and into the abyss, we need pvp content.
Message 12 of 17 (336 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Personally this game is more about Cop Chases than Racing.  I'd like to see Leaderboards added for how many Cops you tagged (Hit) like NFS MW 2005 and other such Leaderboards like longest duration Cop chase, highest Rep from a single chase, etc.  Racing Leaderboards could be added to the Day Mode but I'd personally prefer the other Leaderboards for Night Mode and add that it keeps stats on more things like Cop Cars tagged on the Nighttime chases.

Message 13 of 17 (328 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Hotrod2006
I totally agree with your opinion.
But all the franchise news has been implemented leaving behind what was good in the other NFS games of this generation.
The Speedlist example, which provided NFS with longer lifespan in 2015, continued with Payback, not Heat.
Fantastic, they've added cops to cities, but watch the online immersion of competing with other players, it's empty and lifeless, just run away from the police and show yourself their glorious qualities.
Message 14 of 17 (315 Views)

[ Edited ]

They add it in later when they feel like it when the game is dead. Because they don't care about their launch community.

We've been asking this for weeks and still 0 response from the devs. 

Would suggest to anyone who is interested in pvp to form a crew and enter the turfwars. There's a thread on it elsewhere on the forum. Turfwars is literally the only reason I'm even playing right now.

Or just join one of the community discords to be able to play with people and not join lobbies full of afk players in raceway.

Message 15 of 17 (297 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

ah well 
i ll try again on this forum post just in the hope its HEARD by the devs 

WE NEED PVP LOBBIES, PRIVATE LOBBIES, 
CAR BASE LEADERBOARDS WORLDWIDE
so rsr's arent being used 24/7

Maybe Car classes and some tracks with restricted class

controller remapping
SPEEEEEEEEDDDDDLISSSSST

Message 16 of 17 (285 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

They thought that adding so many collectibles would have a lot to do but ...
All sorts of things to do don't satisfy all our need for fun, we have lots of money, all the ultimate + engine parts, all the collectibles ...
I think that's a good reason to add pvp, it's a life time extension of the game, or it will die

Message 17 of 17 (248 Views)