Re: This game can not be played solo

by RevenanT-G7

Original Post

This game can not be played solo

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

what the hell is wrong with people. Still in this game people don't understand team concept this is why I stopped playing in the first place. I just knocked two players in a ranked match and needed to heal my teammate is sitting on a rock in africa playing with him self not helping out or doing anything. 

The third enemy knocks me and  I couldn't heal because I just battled two players at once on pc like what am I suppose to do. nothing is more frustrating then getting two knocks and no kills with 500+ damage because your teammate decides he doesn't want to help you out for what ever reason. you need something added that bans these players off your game permanently  either via report function or something. 

when I decide to quite again please don't send me Email wishing me a Happy Birthday on my personal account that doesn't have anything to do with this game or any game in general. I don't know how you got my personal / work email I never used it for any game.Delete it now please and never send anything before I get a lawyer and give you a cease and desist letter This is crazy that 3  damn years and these players still lurk this game. 

And ruin the experience of others. The game is trash playing solo and it ruins the fun out of playing this game I can not believe it.

Message 1 of 10 (518 Views)

Champion
@RevenanT-G7 I mainly solo-queue these days, but don't really have the same issue. I probably get 1 set of scrubs, for every 10 matches or so. My main complaint with randoms is the stupid hot drops. Although, I would rather have a random that hot drops, than a random that wants to drop at the edge and play loot simulator until we're in the top 3. That is incredibly boring, to me.

Solo-queue vs pre-made is a bit of a double-edged sword on this game though, with the matchmaking. I play better with randoms, but have less fun. I play worse with my two buddies, since MM puts us against way better players, but have so much more fun playing, because I'm just having a good time with my friends.

All in all, I get a set of bad randoms from time to time, but nowhere near frequently enough to ruin the game for me.

Regarding the emails, click the "unsibscribe" button at the bottom, as with any other spam emails. Complaining about it in a post, will accomplish absolutely nothing

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

"Play me online? Well, you know that I'll beat you.
If I ever meet you, I'll control-alt-delete you!"
Message 2 of 10 (444 Views)

★★★ Expert

Oh friend I disagree.  I only play solo in ranked until I get to my goal.

Message 3 of 10 (437 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@dSKyNafinchin 

That is good to hear you're not getting this kind of players. I'm constantly getting these players  once every 4 games some times back to back since returning about 2 weeks ago. I even had a octane in Arena's ranked where he kept on sitting back doing nothing I knocked two players and he did nothing. 2k damage he had no kills whats the point of playing a game to not help out your team, are you that much of a loser that you have to ruin the experience of others.

Let alone people that have the same clan tag - they also do nothing to help. it's not even worth gaming if you're soloing, Gone are the days were people played to win and not troll other thinking they're cool or what not. 

I should have never returned to this game I can only blame myself.

Message 4 of 10 (413 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@RevenanT-G7“The game is trash playing solo”
Yes. Unfortunately I am spoiled already to have a full pre-made squad with my friends most of the time and when I do play solo, I easily get frustrated just like you. At the start of the game I sort of “gauge” my teammates’ skills and adjust my expectations from there. Badges and levels don’t mean anything anymore since 4k badges are mostly smurfs. I do have a lot of respect for Masters and Preds so the expectations are high but even that is not a guarantee. Lol.

Wait who emails you? Players or EA? 

Message 5 of 10 (411 Views)

Champion
@RevenanT-G7 Oh, Arena is a different story! I have team mates that are AFK all the time in there, so I just don't play it, typically. My only exception, is that I will play a few rounds from time to time, in order to complete a few of the easier Arena challenges (gun dmg/kills, Legend use, etc.). My highest kill/damage match in Arena, only happened because I had 1 AFK at my spawn, so I had to thrown on a couple pair of sweatpants and carry the other rando.

If it makes you feel any better, at least it's a free game!! You can take a break from it at any point, without feeling like you're missing out on something you paid for. I still have a blast playing Apex, but I suspect that is due to the fact that I only play a handful of matches, a few days a week these days. I don't really grind it much anymore, so it's refreshing when I get on and play a few.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

"Play me online? Well, you know that I'll beat you.
If I ever meet you, I'll control-alt-delete you!"
Message 6 of 10 (392 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@Cheese9Man wrote:

@RevenanT-G7“The game is trash playing solo”
Yes. Unfortunately I am spoiled already to have a full pre-made squad with my friends most of the time and when I do play solo, I easily get frustrated just like you. At the start of the game I sort of “gauge” my teammates’ skills and adjust my expectations from there. Badges and levels don’t mean anything anymore since 4k badges are mostly smurfs. I do have a lot of respect for Masters and Preds so the expectations are high but even that is not a guarantee. Lol.

Wait who emails you? Players or EA? 

EA sent me a happy birthday email. Touching actually, I've not been an EA fan for a while for many reasons. 

I don't gauge anyone I just go in to every match thinking nice i'll get a win this game Nope, this one Nope, maybe this game Nope. Arena's is also doomed as soon as players can find a way to "troll" / be douche's to others in it.

I don't care if your a bad player and trying to hold your own and get knocked I will respect the fact that you tried to hang in there and get at least tried to get one player you'll always get a GG from me.

I'm talking about the people that either don't help, sit back and don't push when you can hear the voice of your teammate say knocked players. or  the Duo thinking they don't need the third player because they think they're good for what ever reason and just feed off the kills by putting one round in the enemy while the third player put all the work / damage in. or the one that goes running off and hides because he's a skirt.

In my opinion these players should be permanently banned off the game to never be able to return again. Like I said this game is been around 3yrs and these players still lurk the game sad.

Message 7 of 10 (372 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@RevenanT-G7 welcome to apex legends buddy, where the 90% of the player base are a whole new level of brain-dead and 2 extra levels of toxic
Message 8 of 10 (348 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Renegade_Prime86 wrote:
@RevenanT-G7welcome to apex legends buddy, where the 90% of the player base are a whole new level of brain-dead and 2 extra levels of toxic

I'm not new to the game been here since day one. lol

Thank you for the warm welcome though, I used to play on Ps4 and stopped playing because of this very issue that I'm talking about now. stop playing season 6 because I was going from winning 100+ games a season from season 2  - 4 to wining 50 -60 games max seasons 5 and 6. 

Message 9 of 10 (333 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@RevenanT-G7 newer assumed you where, it was sarcastic response, I feel your pain, I have the same issues since I play (mid season 3)
Message 10 of 10 (277 Views)